Who was the person your wife/spouse told you not to “worry about”?

Just to add on to my earlier post - this new connection was an all around win for our group. Won't be for all, but for us a solid yes. I get my kink fulfilled of having a hotwife. My wife gets to live the married life with me, and on occasion be the wild mistress with a rather hunky guy, and our gym friend gets to have great sex with my wife.

Not for the masses, but it really works for our little trio.

That guy who serviced the equipment where she worked . Before it was over he'd serviced her !

I almost wrote something to the effect that no, there has never been anyone that she said that about. But then I remembered an old friend of hers from college. Tall, good looking, dressed well, and did some modeling work. She used to say all the time, "don't worry, nothing would ever happen, he's like a brother." The truth is, I wasn't worried. The guy was gay. Everyone knew it except her. That wasn't the first time or the last time she made that mistake about one of her friends.

If you start with the basic premise that all women are sluts, then nothing should surprise you from there on out. Do I sound bitter? Damn right I am. So tired of being ghosted and stabbed in the back. Women have a unique way of inflicting pain.

My wife worked with an old friend of mine. My wife would tell me not to worry. They fell into bed one night and had an affair for years. My friend would tell me all about it.

My wife and I had an "if either is unfaithful, I just don't want to know about it policy." Which kind of meant don't ask don't tell.

It turns out my friend was also telling my wife all about my business travelling affairs with men and women.

They eventually moved in together.

Life is funny.

Bumped.

I’m sure every man has been told “Oh don’t worry about him.” Then it turns out he was someone to really worry about. Who was that guy for you?

My wife's boss has told me a swinging story and I've also heard him say he wants to fuck my wife, so obviously I worry (but am also secretly desperate for it!) She's unaware of both, so not sure if that counts?

My wife's boss has told me a swinging story and I've also heard him say he wants to fuck my wife, so obviously I worry (but am also secretly desperate for it!) She's unaware of both, so not sure if that counts?
ich habe meine frau vom ihrem chef ficken lassen. warum nicht? beide hatten ihr vergnügen. sie ist jedenfalls nicht bei mir wenn sie in der firma arbeitet. da kann sie ja auch ficken, oder?

Attachments

• 339a.jpg
    339a.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 18
ich habe meine frau vom ihrem chef ficken lassen. warum nicht? beide hatten ihr vergnügen. sie ist jedenfalls nicht bei mir wenn sie in der firma arbeitet. da kann sie ja auch ficken, oder?
Ich würde ihn mit ihr machen lassen, was er wollte

When we were in college, I ended up being away from the beginning of summer after junior year through graduation. It turned out, she gave up her virginity about six weeks after I left and had sex with five other guys (that she finally admitted to) over the next year. When talking on the phone, when she would mention some guy she would always tell me not to worry about him. The only reason I found out was because a college friend of hers talked too much when visiting us after we were married.

Since marriage, there have been two times she told me "Don't worry about him." when it turned out she was having sex. Once was a guy she was working with years ago, the other is a client in Seattle she has sex with every time she goes up there each month.

Back