Who would you want to have sex with?

First on the list is probably my husband. It's never going to happen, but I still grieve the marriage I thought I was getting when I said, "I do." If he were a sexual person and wanted to fall in love with me all over again, I'd be okay with that. 💙🩵🧡

Next on the list? Someone who broke my heart without leaving me angry. The magic we had doesn't happen often and I doubt I'll get it more than once in this life, so I appreciate it, even though it didn't last. I hope he's happy and well, but if life goes sideways and he's single some day, he should look me up. 🍀

And finally... most importantly for being here... A very select group of Lit gentlemen -- most of them one at a time, though a couple would love to meet each other and a couple might bring their wives, and I'd be okay with making those things happen... As a lady, I won't list any names here, but if they've made it through the daunting vetting process, they know. Some hints in alphabetical order: 🐂⛓️🎭🇮🇪🏝️🇬🇧.

If I ever decide to change my rules, they'll be sure to receive engraved invitations.

Last edited:
scarlett+johansson+hot.jpg

Yes. Yes I would.
Well now Taegu so I can join this duo and make it three ( I would definitely switch teams for Scarlett)

There is a friend I have crushed on since high school. He tops the list of people I would like to have sex with (and it's an actual possibility!).

I have decided that I do like variety and would like to have sex with a different person every day. Based on the current life expectancy of a UK female, I have around 10,220 days left. My current list is only 3,761 so I need to do some further planning
Do.i stand a chance on the list? Happy to move schedules if needed 😜

I can't put my finger on a specific person. I just like a nice and good looking woman.

Back