Who would you want to have sex with?

I have this coworker. She’s always dressed impeccably and when she walks she just has a certain natural… sway. Long curly dark hair. Sometimes it’s down, sometimes it is pulled back and paired with glasses. Super smart. Her husband is a lucky man.

jennifer-garner-9.jpg

There are a few of the Lit Ladies I would love to spend some time with, some near some the side of the world to me. None of them really know me and vice versa but I would like that to change. However I doubt that will ever happen, but what will be will be (sounds sexier in French Que sera sera). If I follow them there is a good chance they are on my list... just not the fellas.
Celebrities I have a couple of shall we say unusual ones Celia Imrie and Monica Lewinsky...

My lady friend, above all. Probably unlikely.
That one woman I've been chatting with. Definitely unlikely.
That other woman I've been chatting with. Also definitely unlikely.
Sandra Bullock. Maybe a little more probable.
Suzannah Lipscomb. Also unlikely, but she is single again. That's an improvement anyway. 😛

whoever’s left that I havent fucked already? Haha. Kidding.
Me?? 🤔

Haha, very good, but still standby my choice. I love how sexy she still is at 50.
Well I cannot disagree with you. She does get into your head. I’ve always been a fan myself.

Now wouldn’t it be fun if she lured you a situation, by asking you to show her your clothing?

my married female friend who I refer to as "the cutie with a booty", as my main wishlist along with a few other ladies I'm friends with and for a famous person 100% Anna Kendrick

I'm gonna need Mr. Peabody and his WABAC machine to make it happen, but Christy Canyon circa 1988-1991 might be top of the list. She still looks surprisingly good even today - hell, in some ways, I'd say even better with that extra bit of weight on her - but in her prime...I feel like that's the ideal I've been chasing my entire adult life.

Back