Whore As A Concept

perdita said:
Sorry, Sugar. I think it's actually a bit working-class or street. Anyway, it means 'Hooray' to me.

Perdita

That's the Hooray that matters, luv.

And oh, your current wedding muertito is the second coolest AV here ever, next to Kiwiwolfs sheep. :)

Icingsugar said:
And oh, your current wedding muertito is the second coolest AV here ever
I'm so glad you like it, Sugar. Here's the full pic.

hay

hay nothing wrong with whores, as a concept or otherwise, giggle!!

hiya perdy darling, how's it going:D :rose:

Re: hay

LorriLove said:
hiya perdy darling, how's it going:D :rose:
Hi, Lorri-doll,

"It" is going just fine, haha. I love being whoorish too, woo woo!

Perd :kiss:

Humph!!!!!!

Well I expected something like that from the lady in white, (or is it lady of the night:devil: hehe!!) but not you Perd darling:eek: :D

Far too refined:devil: :rose:

perdita said:
Whore: 1. person who uses their body to achieve or receive something (anything); 2. playful, loving or affectionate term between friends or lovers.
Slut: 1. extra-promiscuous male or female; 2. playful, loving or affectionate term between friends or lovers.
Bitch: very bad/ill-tempered woman (bitchy may apply to men); 2. playful, loving or affectionate term between friends or lovers.
Cunt: 1. vagina; 2. playful, loving or affectionate term between friends or lovers.
Hag: old woman, e.g., shrew, harpy, harridan, one of the witches in Gauche’s H’ween story; not a playful, loving or affectionate term between friends or lovers.
Vincenzo, I myself cannot say Who're properly; it comes from an archaic sort of English I have yet to hear.

Perdita

Purrditta, you got it spot on for me. I particularly agree with the second points of whore, slut, bitch and cunt. Myself and my hubby always use these words as part of sex, and as general terms of endearment. He calls me his bitch, in the most loving way, of course. I especially like being called a whore and a slut while being... erm... you know. ;)

Loulou :kiss:

Tatelou said:
I especially like being called a whore and a slut while being... erm... you know.
Yeah, I know. :devil:

pop_54 said:
... but not you Perd darling
O, darling, dearest perv o'mine: WHAT?!?

Didn't you hear about me, Lorr and Lou? We're a union, mate. Don't mess with us (unless we ask).

Perd :p :kiss: :devil:

Hmmmmmm

Tatelou said:
Purrditta, you got it spot on for me. I particularly agree with the second points of whore, slut, bitch and cunt. Myself and my hubby always use these words as part of sex, and as general terms of endearment. He calls me his bitch, in the most loving way, of course. I especially like being called a whore and a slut while being... erm... you know. ;)

Loulou :kiss:

My wifey often calls me a cunt, I often wonder if it's sexual or not:confused:

Actually as we're all doing the out of the closet thing here in this thread and another close by;) The air is rather blue in our bedroom at times, of all things my darling sedate lady loves me telling her she's nothing but a "fuck bucket" & "whore" a "fithy slut bitch" to be used as I please while engaging in sexual intercourse. The wife on the other hand............................
oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

woweeeeeee

perdita said:
Yeah, I know. :devil:

O, darling, dearest perv o'mine: WHAT?!?

Didn't you hear about me, Lorr and Lou? We're a union, mate. Don't mess with us (unless we ask).

Perd :p :kiss: :devil:

I'm asking, I'm asking:devil: :D :rose: :rose: :rose: (one for each of you darlings)

Last edited:
Re: Hmmmmmm

pop_54 said:
My wifey often calls me a cunt, I often wonder if it's sexual or not:confused:

Actually as we're all doing the out of the closet thing here in this thread and another close by;) The air is rather blue in our bedroom at times, of all things my darling sedate lady loves me telling her she's nothing but a "fuck bucket" & "whore" a "fithy slut bitch" to be used as I please while engaging in sexual intercourse. The wife on the other hand............................
oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

Hehehe!

Oooh Pops, you are a man after my own heart. I'm not embarrassed to say that reading through that I got rather hot 'n' horny. :devil:

Purrditta, I know you know, you know?

Loulou :heart:

Tatelou said:
I especially like being called a whore and a slut while being... erm... you know. ;)
Cooked dinner?
Pulled over on the highway?
Covered in jelly-beans?

Back