Whose wife/SO is getting laid this weekend?

The 3 of us enjoyed a nice dinner last night before going back to his place next door.
Got drinks and stripped down for the hot tub.
Watching my wife and also participating is such an incredible turn on for me.
She loves sucking us both at the same time with most of the attention on him as he gets to cum in her mouth. Watching them have sex and being included is so much better than with Joe. Also with him right next door it's very convenient for not only sex but for just him and I to hangout.

We are now involving our neighbor into our lifestyle which is a much better fit in pretty much every aspect. For me it is far better than with Joe as it was just awkward between us.
Becoming friends with our neighbor over the past months and telling him all about our hotwife and cuckold play made it very easy. I confessed my fantasies and told him exactly what my wife likes. When I told him that he was my first choice and then eventually talked about him being my wife's new bull, he was all in.
-
We've gotten together a couple of times before we went away and it went super smooth. He's fulfilled a couple of his own fantasies including blowjobs and getting to cum in my wife's mouth which is something he's never experienced before with his late wife.
During our play I get to watch and also participate. I'm also getting blowjobs but not allowed to cum in her mouth or fuck her.
-
She is really into cuckolding me and is much more open - into things she wasn't in before.
Before the thought of cream pies were gross but now she eagerly likes me eating her after he cums in her. She likes the other guy to be dominant and take charge while she loves to be in charge with me.
-
The situation is so much better with someone you've gotten to be friends with. No awkward moments at all. Sitting with my neighbor and openly talking about my wife sexually is such a rush. So hot hearing him telling me how much he loves my wife sucking his cock and telling me that he's addicted to cumming in her mouth. He's pretty much the same size as Joe was which my wife loves. They've really bonded which was something I was hoping for. Tomorrow night we're going over for some more fun.
That does sound absolutely amazing and I'm glad for the three of you. Quite a few years ago My wife and I used to have threesomes of other guys and one of them was with my neighbor also who is single and I love watching him fuck her I used to eat her creampies from him and I used to lick her pussy juices off of his cock he had a nice thick fat cock she loves it. It's a shame after menopause she gave up all sex. But the good thing is when he's horny he'll still come over and make me suck his cock until he blows you big load in my mouth which I love.

My wife might be! She has a date with someone she met several months ago but they never hooked up. She liked him, their schedules just never aligned. He reached out to her and they are meeting at a hotel bar tonight to see if there is still chemistry. If there is, she will be upstairs fucking him soon after they meet. I can’t wait!

The 3 of us enjoyed a nice dinner last night before going back to his place next door.
She loves sucking us both at the same time with most of the attention on him as he gets to cum in her mouth. Watching them have sex and being included is so much better than with Joe. Also with him right next door it's very convenient for not only sex but for just him and I to hangout.
When you get the chance before he enters her, try giving his big cock a few strokes and guiding him into her hot tight pussy. That is symbolically an act of total bonding and will be very arousing to you as well as them.

Wow, your wife has really opened up & sounds like you both or I should say 3 of you are having fun.

27 July 2024 11.25am. Probably as I type with a visiting colleague of hers, in his hotel room, he is staying over for the weekend after a week long 'legalise' course. But then they might be out and about.

We had our friend over for the nigth on friday we allways have a nice evening i love watching my wife her best friend getting naked they always involved me so its a win win,it must work weve been doing this for 30 years or so every few months

Back