Whose wife/SO is getting laid this weekend?

My wife and I are thoroughly enjoying getting together with our neighbor. This situation is much better than her first guy which was just very awkward for me. Knowing and becoming good friends with my neighbor before anything sexual made the transition easy. I completely opened up to him about mine and my wife's fantasies and chatted for hours openly. We talk very openly which made sharing her with him so natural.

I had fantasized about them together since last year when him and I got into his hot tub. Seeing his big cock got my mind going about him fucking her. But when we took the plunge she had another guy in mind and did the cuckold-hotwife thing with him for almost 6 months.
I completely opened up to him about everything which felt good as I just couldn't do that with my long term friends.

We've been over at his place playing a few times now. Both my wife and I have the fantasy of sharing her while she wears her wedding dress. It didn't work out good, at least for me with Joe but this past Saturday it was so off the charts with our neighbor. He knew and knows everything about my fantasies and what I like. It was the greatest sexual thrill of my life participating and mostly watching.

I'm extremely happy they have hit it off so well with no awkward moments at all. I'd told him about the wedding dress fantasy and how I'd like things to go. I wanted her to spend the night with him and he asked her to do just that. He told me that he'd like to spend the night alone privately with his new bride which was a big turn on and that he'd send her home sometime tomorrow which ended up being 1pm. It's the first time they've been together alone and certainly not the last.

Before all this my wife thought that cream pies were gross, now she loves me cleaning her regularly and when she came home Sunday she made me clean her. She loves the other guy to be a little dominant and she loves being dominant with me sexually. She has really gotten into the whole cuckold thing.

My wife is helping a friend host a poker party for her husband. I understand there will be ten guys there. My wife and her friend will be dressing very provocatively and keeping drinks , snacks and possibly sex available to the players.
My wife very much enjoyed the last party she helped with.
Unfortunately I promised to help another friend move this weekend so I’ll have to hear the sexy stories after the fact.
How did it go?

They had a blast! My wife told me her inner slit was very naughty. She enjoyed five different guys through the night. Her friend and her got naked except for their heels pretty much right away.
The next day reclaimed her naughty pussy over and over 😀

We're really enjoying the lifestyle with our neighbor. Tonight we'll be going over to barbecue then have some fun.
The 3 of us play a little game about saying a fantasy then making it come true.

We're really enjoying the lifestyle with our neighbor. Tonight we'll be going over to barbecue then have some fun.
The 3 of us play a little game about saying a fantasy then making it come true.
Room for a fourth? Lol.

Room for a fourth? Lol.
I wish she was more adventurous in that regard. So far she enjoys one other man not anymore than that.
Last night I went out with buddies for dinner then to watch the UFC while my wife went out with our neighbor for dinner then back to his place where she is still at now. It's a major turn on having her sleep over while I'm home. They enjoy their alone time together

Back