Why do you cry?

I feel like watching a sad, sad very sad movie I know will make me cry tonight.

It’s been a little while. I could use a release.

How about 1 you haven't seen? "Story of my life."

Seriously though. I suggest "Ryan's Song". Very cool old school stuff that really happened.

It's an oldie about 2 football players and their friendship. Gale Sayers and Brian Piccolo. I forget all the details. I think Gale Sayers is still around.

I feel like watching a sad, sad very sad movie I know will make me cry tonight.

It’s been a little while. I could use a release.

How about 1 you haven't seen? "Story of my life."

Seriously though. I suggest "Brian's Song". Very cool old school stuff that really happened.

It's an oldie about 2 football players and their friendship. Gale Sayers and Brian Piccolo. I forget all the details. I think Gale Sayers is still around.

i cry when things sneak up on me that i havent dealt with properly. Once i burst into tears in the middle of a shopping centre because my Mum had died two years previously and i hadn't grieved it through properly. Men are fucked up things.

Usually once in a while when I have days where I hate everything about myself, feel lonely and maybe begin an argument over nothing because on those days I don't even know what's going on inside my head.
Sometimes sad movies (but they have to be really sad for that), and sometimes I'm just moody (greetings from period) and start crying out of the blue, but that's rare.

Failure is a stepping stone to success. It's not how many times you fall; it's getting back up that counts.

Life isn't about how hard you can hit. It's about how much you can take it and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

I've had to learn the hard way. Somewhere along the way, I changed - I stopped being me. When things got tough, I started looking for someone to blame. Don't let that happen to you.

The world's a very nasty and mean place. It will beat you down and keep you there if you let it. Cowards keep looking for excuses and that's not us. You have to believe in yourself or you won't have a life worth living.

^^^^^^^This.^^^^^^^

Taylor Swift makes me cry. Her voice is so true, the lyrics hit me hard. All music that promotes nostalgia does that to me

I cry when I'm scared, when I'm really stressed-out, when I've been abandoned or sense that I will be soon...

Pain and despair can be triggers.

And sad songs.

Good thing I'm not emo.

Migraines

Seeing my children suffering

That scene at the end of Sense And Sensibility when Emma Thompson learns that Hugh Grant isn't really married after all and she completely loses her shit.

I cry because i am married but still alone. I cry because of depression and anxiety. I cry when I see a puppy walking alone. I cry when I lose in a video game. I'm actually a big crybaby.

I cry when I watch a sad movie/tv show/commercial
I cry when I'm happy(happy tears)
I cry when I see other people cry
I cry when I laugh too hard
I cry when I'm hurt/feelings/physical

The only times I've really cried are when my dog has died. Worse than human family members.

I cry when I'm too mad for words
I cry when I think about the mistakes I have made
I cry when I pray
I cry when Mufasa dies in The Lion King
I cry when my daughter blames me for my impending divorce
I cry way too much

* I never cry in public*

Oh dear...

I cry when Im fuming mad
I cry when overwhelemed
I cry when sad
I cry when I laugh so much I start snorthing ( funny animal videos, funny baby videos)
I cry when watching movies
I cry at huggies and pamper commercial

I tear up when a receive unexpected kindness and true understanding.

I tear up when I feel joy...true happiness...

I get sniffly when i make a real connection with someone and it turns out to be mutual. :kiss: :heart:

Sad books or films make me cry. I cried when I lost a lover who I thought would at least tell me herself that the affair was over. I didn't cry when either of my parents died. My Dad took 5 years to die, so his death was expected. Mom lived to be 100 and the last couple of years of her life showed signs of the loss of mental capabilities, so I felt that she was at last out of her misery and I wasn't sad about that.
I've never cried tears of joy.

I cry all the time. For so many reasons. I don't feel okay if I don't come. Can a person run out of tears?

Back