Wife sucking cock

My husband and I toyed with his fantasies of me being with other men during our sex play for half a year before it was clear that he really wanted it to happen and I’d gotten needy enough to want it to. I first had sex with another man late last year. I haven’t sucked a cock or been fucked in front of hubby and my plan to make that happen as his Valentine’s Day present fell through. But I have a lead on someone new so hopefully I’ll be sucking and taking a cock right in front of him and we’ll see how deep his humiliation fantasies go.
I hope you get to fulfill his fantasies but you may need to reconsider his motivation . It isn't necessarily a humiliation thing . Seeing your wife being pleased and showing off her talents to other men isn't always a cuckold thing .
Your mileage may differ but I think many others here would agree with me .

I hope you get to fulfill his fantasies but you may need to reconsider his motivation . It isn't necessarily a humiliation thing . Seeing your wife being pleased and showing off her talents to other men isn't always a cuckold thing .
Your mileage may differ but I think many others here would agree with me .
Yeah, the different stokes for different folks thing. I totally don’t get, nor understand, the humiliation perspective. But..that’s okay, I don’t need to understand, it’s not my life.

I would be happy for my wife to fuck another man (if she wanted to), as long as I could be part of it. In short, a bisexual threesome.
My wife talks about having a threesome. But mostly wanting to see me sucking cock and getting fucked. She’d be open to sucking me while getting fucked, but that’s sort of a secondary goal for her…lol. MMF priority number 1, I’m down with that.

My wife talks about having a threesome. But mostly wanting to see me sucking cock and getting fucked. She’d be open to sucking me while getting fucked, but that’s sort of a secondary goal for her…lol. MMF priority number 1, I’m down with that.
Do you realise how fucking lucky you are?

Yes and she’s totally in control of the sex act whereas when fucking it’s probably the guy in control.
Well … she’s in as much control as she wants to be. I just think past a certain point a rhythm gets going and it can be sort of autopilot. Whereas giving head …

We’ve discussed it and while he is happy I am enjoying myself and experiencing pleasure, his #1 kink and need is humiliation… my getting sex with others triggers that in a huge way for him.
If that's truly what he's into you should jump on the opportunity asap !

We’ve discussed it and while he is happy I am enjoying myself and experiencing pleasure, his #1 kink and need is humiliation… my getting sex with others triggers that in a huge way for him.
There are subtle differences in how a man derives pleasure from his wife fucking other men.

If you enjoy watching (or even just knowing) your wife have sex with others, that's not being a cuckold. My wife and I have MFM threesomes because we enjoy them. But there is no humiliation or anything like that.

But it never was cuckolding; it was just wanting to try something different to spice up our sex life. For me, a cuckold is a man when the woman denies him sex and sleeps with another.

When we first got married, it would have been unthinkable. But as time passes, things change, and you want a little change. There is nothing like watching my wife having fun with someone she has chosen to fuck. It is an enormous turn-on.

I have a few buddies who has complained about their wife's lack of desire to suck this dicks sooo I've often fantasized my wife being the sweet person she is offers this ummmm " service " for them since those guys are honestly her favorite ones of all my buddies.

My fantasy goes changes from her taking them one after the other after everyone leaves at a BBQ to a full blown bukkake session where she's kneeling in between all of them who's encircled her with their dicks out hmmmmmm!!

I have a few buddies who has complained about their wife's lack of desire to suck this dicks sooo I've often fantasized my wife being the sweet person she is offers this ummmm " service " for them since those guys are honestly her favorite ones of all my buddies.

My fantasy goes changes from her taking them one after the other after everyone leaves at a BBQ to a full blown bukkake session where she's kneeling in between all of them who's encircled her with their dicks out hmmmmmm!!
A blowbang would definitely be hotter. Your wife surrounded by 3-4 cocks, including yours, all rubbing against her lips and face, waiting their turn in her hot, wet mouth. Some cock on cock rubbing too while you wait.

A blowbang would definitely be hotter. Your wife surrounded by 3-4 cocks, including yours, all rubbing against her lips and face, waiting their turn in her hot, wet mouth. Some cock on cock rubbing too while you wait.
I'd honestly would just get a big kick out of watching the entire scenario and seeing her hungrily devour one cock after the other tbh. I'll just be the " orchestra conductor " coordinatinf which cock should go where and whatnot haaaa!! I'll have my turn eventually after she gets to enjoy herself immensely ofc!!

I'd honestly would just get a big kick out of watching the entire scenario and seeing her hungrily devour one cock after the other tbh. I'll just be the " orchestra conductor " coordinatinf which cock should go where and whatnot haaaa!! I'll have my turn eventually after she gets to enjoy herself immensely ofc!!
You could lead the boys in a cum countdown, getting them all to cum at once onto your wife's pretty, upturned face, mouth open ready to taste all the cum she's earned.

Back