Wife sucking cock

My wife has been doing more sucking lately. I can cum in her mouth but she pulls off as soon as that first spurt hits. Maybe someday she'll stay there for the whole delivery.
This is as far as I have ever gotten in over 40 years. My wife once said, "If you want that, you will have to go somewhere else" I did but those days are over too.

My wife doesn't even take the 1st spurt, will finish me on her tits, sometimes her face. Ex wife was a swallower, one of the (few) things I miss about her.
You’re still fortunate.

My soon to be ex wife doesn’t suck at all. I love to go down on her, but after 7 years of oral for her with none in return, I just gave up.

Deep throat is nice when I’ve had it in the past. I enjoy being swallowed, too. But my favorite is shooting across a nice pair of tits.

My wife doesn't even take the 1st spurt, will finish me on her tits, sometimes her face. Ex wife was a swallower, one of the (few) things I miss about her.
I’m fortunate, my wife will still eagerly swallow a load. I’ve also licked my cum off her tits and ass and we’ve snowballed. Her latest kink is me eating my hot sperm out of her pussy right after I fuck her. Not sure which of us likes to swallow more….

Back