Wifes panties

Hi, I get really turned on by the thought of using another guys wife's panties to stroke with but never have the opportunity. I'd love to hear if anyone had ever shared their wife's panties or nylons before? Have any women shared as well?
Pre covid I had a panty buddy and we would exchange wife's panties, wear another pair and then look at pics and vids we had taken of the wives while we sniffed the others panties and jerked each other off. It was the most erotic thing I have ever done.

Because both wives wore expensive brands we seldom kept them and would change them back when we left.

Unfortunately we lost touch during covid

Pre covid I had a panty buddy and we would exchange wife's panties, wear another pair and then look at pics and vids we had taken of the wives while we sniffed the others panties and jerked each other off. It was the most erotic thing I have ever done.

Because both wives wore expensive brands we seldom kept them and would change them back when we left.

Sounds like a wonderful relationship. I would love that!

Mmm, sounds fantastic, I'd love to have this arrangement too

yeah, we trade them back all cum soaked. Sometimes if we're really hot we'll jack off again using the cummy panties. Then back in the wash and into the drawers.

Best was when I slipped a neighbor's son, home from college, some of her panties. He must have cum 4-5 loads in them before he gave them back. They were dripping with cum.
fuck. so incredibly hot to hear that

He did! Poor guy was over with his family for a pool party, and got super stiff looking at my wife's bikini covered ass, so I knew he was hot for her.

That summer, I kept him well supplied with her bras, panties, and stockings. He must have shot off a gallon on cum total onto her things. Never did jack off with him, but wow that would have been so hot, watching his college cock with Jenny's sexy black panties wrapped around it, me telling him nasty details about how we fuck and how tight her pussy and ass are.
mmm love that scenario. bet he had a huge dick.

Never saw it bare, but he looked big in his swim trunks after he got hard starting at my wife's ass. Her bikini had gotten shoved up her butt while she was on a float, and looked delectable.

She and I had some great sex that night, me thinking about the neighbor jacking off with her panties and shooting a big load into them.

Loving this thread, makes me want to head to the laundry basket , see what delights I can find left by my wife

Last edited:
Just catching up on the thread and now can't wait until she leaves the house so I can wank myself silly into her dirty knickers!
Enjoy it! I'm out on a run at the moment, and can't wait to get back and rub my sweaty cock into her dirty gym panties!

Back