Wifes panties

On the subject of panties, I love videos of women smelling their own panties, not necessarily when they stuff panties into their pussy, but smelling and fingering etc.

What sites would one frequent to maybe see more of that??

Up for chats on all things panties too

My roommate in college and I had a sort of relationship for 3 years. She was bi and predominently hetro but sometimes she liked to show her control over meby doing stuff to make herself feel superior. When she would come to the room after a 'not so fullfilling date' she woulod snuggle up to me and want to fool around. Inevitably ending with her soaked panties in my mouth and her strapon. Many nights I lay here wishing I was back in college

My roommate in college and I had a sort of relationship for 3 years. She was bi and predominently hetro but sometimes she liked to show her control over meby doing stuff to make herself feel superior. When she would come to the room after a 'not so fullfilling date' she woulod snuggle up to me and want to fool around. Inevitably ending with her soaked panties in my mouth and her strapon. Many nights I lay here wishing I was back in college
Sounds so hot!

Watching tv last night and a foot rub turned into some pussy eating (the foot rub lasted an hour, I worked hard for this 😂). She stopped me before she cum and drag me upstairs to bed for a great shag.

Here's her panties this morning, they were utterly delightful and the smell was amazing. That pussy juice stain scent is mesmerizing. Have cum twice after smelling them and surely a couple more times to go!

Attachments

• 1000113794.jpg
    1000113794.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 20
Back