Women who insist on being bottomless

That works for me, I have been known to submit
I can think of MANY ways to make you hurt, in places that will be known only to me. I think that I'll start by finding some hay. I will choose a single straw of hay and proceed to insert it into penis opening.
Hmmmm. Did you enjoy that? Shall I test you ability to tolerate pain by upping the bounty and increasing the number of straws?

I can think of MANY ways to make you hurt, in places that will be known only to me. I think that I'll start by finding some hay. I will choose a single straw of hay and proceed to insert it into penis opening.
Hmmmm. Did you enjoy that? Shall I test you ability to tolerate pain by upping the bounty and increasing the number of straws?
I'm waiting for an answer. DO NOT make me wait!

I end up bottomless at home quite a bit. I would prefer just being naked, but I have teens around.
Unless it's really cold, I'm often just in an old summer dress though - works for gardening too :)
I understand you problem. Have you ever accidentally bent over when you didn't know that they were there?

I'm sure I have. It's not something that bothers me - I only started dressing when they got old enough to ask me to.
There are probably quite a few people in the neighbourhood that have gotten a peek too
It's a shame that they didn't appreciate the view. They could have learned a lot, and maybe even gained some experiences that they would have enjoyed immensely......

I don't know about straws, i never had one of those inserted. I have endured the largest sound in the kit but they wouldn't have the sharp edge of a straw! Insert away!

I don't know about straws, i never had one of those inserted. I have endured the largest sound in the kit but they wouldn't have the sharp edge of a straw! Insert away!
You agree too quickly. There are many other options available. You might prefer a nice, long and furry pipe cleaner. That would tickle you from the inside.....

You agree too quickly. There are many other options available. You might prefer a nice, long and furry pipe cleaner. That would tickle you from the inside.....
I think you might have a touch of sadist in you! I never experienced a pipe cleaner but it sounds delicious.

Back