Women who love sucking on tits

One of my best friends is often spending time at my place the last few months after an ugly breakup with her ex-husband.
And we've been having some 'fun' together including sucking and touching each other's breasts.
We even let the mailman watch when she was sucking on my breasts one morning. I forgot to close the curtains of the living room the day before and came down dressed only in a yukata and stood in front of my friend. She opened up the yukata, exposed my breasts and started to suck on my nipple.
The mailman walked by and stopped to watch.

We've been teasing the poor man now every Friday morning.

knobbyhardone-gv9ye-c20458.jpg

I have to encourage all my fellow lits that you need to really push forward and have these experiences. Although my wife and I have enjoyed sex with others, I didn't push too hard because I didn't want her to just shut it down and say no sex with other people. So we have had fun with some friends, her sister and she has enjoyed a few things on her own. But now that we are older it's pretty much behind us. While you are young, encourage the sex with other people, don't be afraid to do the same sex with other people, talk about it with your friends, you will be surprised. I think you will find your partner is more than willing with the right people. It is really one of the most enjoyable things to do to get other people to play with as well as to encourage your partner to play with themselves when they are alone to keep the desire fires burning. Good luck all

I’ve never been with a woman before, but I often fantasize about having my tits sucked and sucking another woman’s tits. My nipples are very, VERY sensitive, and I’d love to share that with another woman… Just sucking each other’s bouncing tits while humping each other and moaning uncontrollably. If any girls are interested in exploring this with me, feel free to PM. Or, I’d just love to hear if you feel the same way.
When you know how good it feels yourself, you can't help but want to share. At least I do.

Your wife and I sound alike:heart:
Lovely thought. As a man I have enjoyed some fantastic breast play / adoration/worship session with two 65 year olds, both curvy busty and very sensual one loved to suckle , sharing a nipple with me our mouths pleasuring sucking licking together until we can’t help but kiss passionately… mmmm

Back