Women who love sucking on tits

I love sucking, nibbling, pinching, pulling and twisting my ladies nipples. And when she does the same to me. Very sensitive nipples and I can cum that way
I feel exactly the same way when my nipples are sucked, bitten, pulled or played with. I don't think it is entirely a female trait although when seeing two women enjoying each other it is enormously arousing.

I enjoy breast play. Sitting on the sofa together, playtime can start with breast play. The first time with my current partner started out this way, between sucking and squeezing, we'd kiss working up and down each others chests. It's so sensitive, and the kisses sensual. It helps work the passion up, and you yearn for play to go further.

One of my best friends is often spending time at my place the last few months after an ugly breakup with her ex-husband.
And we've been having some 'fun' together including sucking and touching each other's breasts.
We even let the mailman watch when she was sucking on my breasts one morning. I forgot to close the curtains of the living room the day before and came down dressed only in a yukata and stood in front of my friend. She opened up the yukata, exposed my breasts and started to suck on my nipple.
The mailman walked by and stopped to watch.

We've been teasing the poor man now every Friday morning.
Lucky mailman !

I have never done a one on one with a woman but I have been in some fmf 3somes. I really enjoy sucking and playing with my friends big tits while she is being fucked. She has done the same for me and it just seems to enhance the entire experience to have that extra stimulation.

I have never done a one on one with a woman but I have been in some fmf 3somes. I really enjoy sucking and playing with my friends big tits while she is being fucked. She has done the same for me and it just seems to enhance the entire experience to have that extra stimulation.
Now that sounds like a steamy hot time

My wife sucks my nipples. Sort of reverse tit play :)
A
such a nice thought . I have been the m between two sensual older women …. Once experienced never forgotten, and always looking to repeat .

Back