Would you be willing to let someone masturbate you for an audience?

Gosh, only if the person doing it knows what they're doing and wants to take good care of me, and if it were a supportive audience.

Come on, sweetheart, don't be shy. Everybody here wants to see you. Won't you let them see how wet you are? Spread your legs--now there's a good girl. Already dripping for this. You're nervous, but you know I'm going to take care of you, right? Right. We can stop any time you want, but I know you're not gonna stop it. You want this.
That's right. I'm gonna make you feel so good. And all of these people are going to see what a good girl you are, and how pretty you look when I play with your pussy. Ah, look at that; does everyone see how her cunt's clenching up as I rub her? See how badly she wants to be filled. Not yet, sweetheart. These people like seeing you get teased. You want to make them happy, right? They're so turned on, seeing you squirm like this. Isn't that right, everybody? Fuck. Look at the audience, sweetheart. Watch how they're touching themselves to you.
Oh, don't be shy--come on, now, look at them. Look at that man, there, the one who's stroking his cock through his pants; look him in the eyes while you moan and squirm. It's okay. Now, ask him nicely if you're allowed to have a finger in your pussy, and if he thinks you're a good enough girl, he'll say yes.

Yknow. That sort of thing.

For the purposes of this thread an audience can be any number of viewers you prefer. You also can decide if you’d be masturbated by the same or a different gender, if you’d be tied or untied, whatever circumstances would appeal to you the most, okay?

This is a huge fantasy for me, laying down fully use while a woman jerks me off. She gets to choose how fast or slow, etc. Maybe
I’d be restrained, maybe not. Especially hot if the crowd was women, maybe with couples. Even hotter if the women take turns with me to see how long they can play with me until I finally explode.

I love that fantasy, but I can’t imagine the circumstances where I could make it happen.

What say you?

For the purposes of this thread an audience can be any number of viewers you prefer. You also can decide if you’d be masturbated by the same or a different gender, if you’d be tied or untied, whatever circumstances would appeal to you the most, okay?

This is a huge fantasy for me, laying down fully use while a woman jerks me off. She gets to choose how fast or slow, etc. Maybe
I’d be restrained, maybe not. Especially hot if the crowd was women, maybe with couples. Even hotter if the women take turns with me to see how long they can play with me until I finally explode.

I love that fantasy, but I can’t imagine the circumstances where I could make it happen.

What say you?
I think I would thoroughly enjoy being tied to the bed and having multiple men stimulating me in different ways in an audience of whomever wanted to watch. Men, couples. I’d want to be blindfolded, so I couldn’t see or anticipate anything- heightening the experience. All I would have is touch and my hearing. I would be able to hear all the moans and noises from others watching, maybe even directing some of what they’re doing to me.

I would want one pleasuring my mouth, with his lips, his cock. Another kissing my neck and sucking on my nipples, pinching them to hard peaks. A third licking my slit, sucking my clit while he thrusts his fingers in and out of my tight holes. Stretching me so I could take whatever they wanted to give me.

I’d love to experience repeated forced orgasms until I’m so wrung out, I can’t move anymore.

last week went on date with old chubby man to adult movie,dressed like in pic,there were some20 other men,i must spread my legs while panties pulled down on my ancles,he teased me for an hout plating with my clit,not allowed to cum until he said i could,but it was so kinky watching those other men jerking off when looking how slutty i was for my date

Attachments

• sissy dressed for date.jpg
    sissy dressed for date.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 68
Would love it with absolutely zero control. So tied up, my wife starts it then takes a seat....then a guy of her choice takes over and i can't help but cum....several times

Have and enjoy it so much. Both men and women, I often forget myself and focus on people hands.
I will tell virgins to this pleasure, at first it will feel very strange but good. Do it to much and you will take your wife's or partners hand over all other sex. My wife told me what she was doing to me and I pleaded for to keep doing it. Now I am here jerkboy and have not seen or tasted her vagina in years. Is that what you want? If so it is great.

I had a dream the other night where my wife and I were walking through a house one evening. Spread throughout the house were chairs that were high enough to have a cock or pussy at about chest height, set up to have his or her legs spread open . Men and women would be sitting in these chairs waiting for people to walk through and either give them a hand job or finger fucking in order to get them off. My wife and I walked by one of these chairs and a guy was sitting in it, completely naked with his cock perfectly positioned between his open legs. My wife stopped in front of the chair, grabbed his cock and began stroking it up and and down. He gripped the arm rests of the wooden chair more and more tightly and he cocked his head back and closed his eyes. While she was stroking him, I decided to reach over and cup his balls, feeling them tighten up as he was about to cum. He exploded. My wife had a sly grin and we moved on to the next chair we could find.

I had a dream the other night where my wife and I were walking through a house one evening. Spread throughout the house were chairs that were high enough to have a cock or pussy at about chest height, set up to have his or her legs spread open . Men and women would be sitting in these chairs waiting for people to walk through and either give them a hand job or finger fucking in order to get them off. My wife and I walked by one of these chairs and a guy was sitting in it, completely naked with his cock perfectly positioned between his open legs. My wife stopped in front of the chair, grabbed his cock and began stroking it up and and down. He gripped the arm rests of the wooden chair more and more tightly and he cocked his head back and closed his eyes. While she was stroking him, I decided to reach over and cup his balls, feeling them tighten up as he was about to cum. He exploded. My wife had a sly grin and we moved on to the next chair we could find.
Interesting dream, only cause I had a similar type of dream except there were groups of people in different rooms where you can just watch men and women masturbating or giving handjobs. Did you tell your wife about this? dream

Interesting dream, only cause I had a similar type of dream except there were groups of people in different rooms where you can just watch men and women masturbating or giving handjobs. Did you tell your wife about this? dream
Yeah I told her about the dream. She liked it. She has a lot more frequent raunchy dreams than I do. Lucky girl.

This is a life long fantasy of mine. Isn't going to happen, but will remain a powerful fantasy.

What say you?
i have had guys jerk me off in front of an audience in adult book stores. Was very erotic. Only men watching but it was wonderful.

I wish a lady invite me over to her house. There's some ladies there. Lady that took me there led me around an each lady could master bate me til I was about to cum. The she lead me to next lady an she stroke me to. At the end the lady had me in front of the others an worked my cock til I blew my load onto a couple ladies that were real close to us. Can always fantasize about it, cause it won't happen except in my dreams an in the shower mmmmmmm

I’d love to sit in one of these chairs for you… what a sexy image!!!

Back