Would you be willing to let someone masturbate you for an audience?

For the purposes of this thread an audience can be any number of viewers you prefer. You also can decide if you’d be masturbated by the same or a different gender, if you’d be tied or untied, whatever circumstances would appeal to you the most, okay?

This is a huge fantasy for me, laying down fully use while a woman jerks me off. She gets to choose how fast or slow, etc. Maybe
I’d be restrained, maybe not. Especially hot if the crowd was women, maybe with couples. Even hotter if the women take turns with me to see how long they can play with me until I finally explode.

I love that fantasy, but I can’t imagine the circumstances where I could make it happen.

What say you?
Oh yes yes yes I would allow anyone at anytime to stroke me and jack me off, suck me off. I have been tied and restrained a few times but always allowed one hand to be free so I am not taken too far.......

Oh yes yes yes I would allow anyone at anytime to stroke me and jack me off, suck me off. I have been tied and restrained a few times but always allowed one hand to be free so I am not taken too far.......
This plus both hands tied, blindfolded and gagged just to start with. Possibly even nipple clamps. But no more as it’s necessary to have some standards!!!🤓

Also what would be interesting is the context. Is this a one off performance or is in the presence of a group where the actors are rotated.

A simple one of exhibition to mock or humiliate the unknowing partition would not be nice.

If your fantasy is for your partner to masturbate you in front of an audience, that is one thing...pretty hot, how about if another man's lady did it while he watched? That's what happened once to me..sort of felt extra hot!
I would love for someone, anyone, to masturbate me in front of anyone, an audience even.

I have done it to myself when the occasion presented itself, and would be even better with someone else doing it to me instead.

This is one of my biggest fantasies. My late wife and I had some major discussions about this. She always listened and offered her thoughts and ideas. She would even tell me who she would like to invite and what she would do to me for her audience. We never did get around to actually doing it though.

For the purposes of this thread an audience can be any number of viewers you prefer. You also can decide if you’d be masturbated by the same or a different gender, if you’d be tied or untied, whatever circumstances would appeal to you the most, okay?

This is a huge fantasy for me, laying down fully use while a woman jerks me off. She gets to choose how fast or slow, etc. Maybe
I’d be restrained, maybe not. Especially hot if the crowd was women, maybe with couples. Even hotter if the women take turns with me to see how long they can play with me until I finally explode.

I love that fantasy, but I can’t imagine the circumstances where I could make it happen.

What say you?
Sounds hot!

Back