Would you be willing to let someone masturbate you for an audience?

I would, be willing. I've done various elements of this but never all together.

I've been edged by men and women, done the group thing.

So adding it together, tied, and edged them milked to numerous orgasms for an audience would be wild.

This sounds like an interesting fantasy. I wold definitely be willing to try something like this

My wife has a female friend that is now single who sells adult toys. Have begun to think about the possibilities of what a private toy showing might bring.
Probably with all the fun and excitement of a tupperware party. If you believe someone who is single and sells products will want to masturbate you with toys in front of others why don't you ask your wife to arrange it for you. Of course who would be interested in purchasing male toys, maybe she could arrange the local football lads for your private party.

Yes, preferably a woman, in a room full of women maybe some of their boyfriends

For the purposes of this thread an audience can be any number of viewers you prefer. You also can decide if you’d be masturbated by the same or a different gender, if you’d be tied or untied, whatever circumstances would appeal to you the most, okay?

This is a huge fantasy for me, laying down fully use while a woman jerks me off. She gets to choose how fast or slow, etc. Maybe
I’d be restrained, maybe not. Especially hot if the crowd was women, maybe with couples. Even hotter if the women take turns with me to see how long they can play with me until I finally explode.

I love that fantasy, but I can’t imagine the circumstances where I could make it happen.

What say you?
A huge, hard, throbbing YES from me. Such a big fantasy. Since it's a fantasy, all the details can be right: the crowd is large, and exclusively fit young women, I am strapped spreadeagle , upright, and several equally fit young women, naked, are teasing my cock, spinning it out as long as they possibly can. They use their hands, mouths and a Hitachi with a collar attachment to repeatedly bring me to the bring of orgasm, only to back off. Finally they very slowly push me over the edge with their hands, continuing to stroke ever so slowly until they've milked me dry.

Let's see..this should be naughty and shocking for maximum effect. How about if my Sister masturbated me and my ejaculation shot into her mouth. The audience? My mom.

Would be hot if i was blindfolded, unaware of an audience. My wife narrates as if its her masturbating me. I'm saying how great it is...then a vibrator gets slid into my ass on full. She makes me beg to cum, and admit i like my ass filled. I announce I'm gonna cum, and spray a thick load. Blindfold removed, it's a guy she knows that has masturbated me to one of my best orgasms, in front of said audience and live stream

Did that at an off campus art class. The instructor lady masturbated me for an extended period of time with the students drew. A really great time.
Crazy. I interviewed to model once and started getting hard when a very hot work-study student was invited in during the interview while I was naked. I failed the interview because of that and was told only guys who could stay soft would model.

...This is a huge fantasy for me, layi
I love that fantasy, but I can’t imagine the circumstances where I could make it happen...
Probably the most practical/achievable scenario is in an adult theater. I've had this done to me, and seen it done to others. If you try this, you may find the fantasy is hotter than the reality, at least initially. In reality, you might feel a bit overwhelmed and anxious. I did my first couple times. Now I've experienced it enough times to be relaxed and comfortable in that environment. I've had some really exciting, great orgasms, but it varies. When it works, yes it is amazing, feeling hyper exposed and nude.

For the purposes of this thread an audience can be any number of viewers you prefer. You also can decide if you’d be masturbated by the same or a different gender, if you’d be tied or untied, whatever circumstances would appeal to you the most, okay?

This is a huge fantasy for me, laying down fully use while a woman jerks me off. She gets to choose how fast or slow, etc. Maybe
I’d be restrained, maybe not. Especially hot if the crowd was women, maybe with couples. Even hotter if the women take turns with me to see how long they can play with me until I finally explode.

I love that fantasy, but I can’t imagine the circumstances where I could make it happen.

What say you?
Yes, maybe, depending on the audience x I've done this for a group of amateur photographers before, they were all friends and took pics of me playing for their private collections x x x

Yes, maybe, depending on the audience x I've done this for a group of amateur photographers before, they were all friends and took pics of me playing for their private collections x x x
I've done this for college photographers - art students who needed models - and a friend's daughter - who asked if I'd help her earn money. The rush is OMG!!!

Back