Yeah, but can she/he clean the kitchen?

Ebonyfire said:
Precisely. I am not one to do any of that. An anal retentive sub with a cleaning fetish is my idea of heaven.
Definitely not me. No! Hubby's the one that actually does most of the cleaning. All i have to do is keep the house from falling down. Not an easy task in a house this old and decrepit.

*going off to fight the spiders and snakes under the house to get to the plumbing... AGAIN*

Re: Re: Yeah, but can she/he clean the kitchen?

lancemanyon said:
I would do all of those things if I loved you without being asked. And I would do none of them if you tried to make me. Why do you feel the need to force others to do things for you? Do you feel unworthy of love?

You make me laugh lance.
You truly don't get it do you? You have no clue.
Since you have so many issues with the life style we speak of why don't you go do the household chores for your SO, without being asked, just because you love her.

Re: Re: Re: Yeah, but can she/he clean the kitchen?

HzDomme said:
You make me laugh lance.
You truly don't get it do you? You have no clue.
Since you have so many issues with the life style we speak of why don't you go do the household chores for your SO, without being asked, just because you love her.

because the restraining order won't let him within fifty feet.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yeah, but can she/he clean the kitchen?

bunny bondage said:

Thank you bunny, now I really am laughing!

bunny bondage said:

bunny ~ You said it perfectly. I am LMAO !!!!

bunny bondage said:

ROFL... You kill me bunny.. (Remember to swallow the coffee first; THEN read bunny's posts...)

Ebonyfire said:
Precisely. I am not one to do any of that. An anal retentive sub with a cleaning fetish is my idea of heaven.

And I happen to be so damned good at doing it, albeit somewhat infrequently.

You know, if I weren't so ornery . . . .

entitled said:
Definitely not me. No! Hubby's the one that actually does most of the cleaning. All i have to do is keep the house from falling down. Not an easy task in a house this old and decrepit.

*going off to fight the spiders and snakes under the house to get to the plumbing... AGAIN*

LOL, and I wish you all the best!

entitled said:

When you're done there, can you come do mine? My house is probably just as old, but nothing underneath. ;)

Actually here, it's the same thing with me cleaning and trying to keep it from being an overgrown jungle and some carpentry work that needs to be done, if I weren't too big to climb a ladder.

WynEternal said:
When you're done there, can you come do mine? My house is probably just as old, but nothing underneath. ;)

Actually here, it's the same thing with me cleaning and trying to keep it from being an overgrown jungle and some carpentry work that needs to be done, if I weren't too big to climb a ladder.
Forgetting that i'm just as big? ;) They've actually set a date to induce, here in about a week. If it weren't for that, i'd have no problems doing yours.

As long as i get some housekeeping services in return. :D

entitled said:
Forgetting that i'm just as big? ;) They've actually set a date to induce, here in about a week. If it weren't for that, i'd have no problems doing yours.

As long as i get some housekeeping services in return. :D

Oops. I forgot. :) How overdue are you? Friend of mine just had an emergancy c-section. Kid's ready to come home, but she's not.

I was talking to hub yesterday and he joked about getting a third person. I told him, "as long as they can do maintenence." :)

Have a friend helping me fix the washer right now, and going to get my elbows dirty with the plumbing. Just too many projects and not enough time. :)

Not overdue until about this time next week, but it's close enough for me. Aren't you about the same?

*snickers* That sounds about like us, except neither one of us enjoys the cleaning aspect of everything. It's just too much of an ongoing thing. We've about convinced each other that we need to find a good maid and bring her in. ;)

Good luck with the machine/plumbing/etc! Let your friend know she's being thought of, ok?

entitled said:
Not overdue until about this time next week, but it's close enough for me. Aren't you about the same?

*snickers* That sounds about like us, except neither one of us enjoys the cleaning aspect of everything. It's just too much of an ongoing thing. We've about convinced each other that we need to find a good maid and bring her in. ;)

Good luck with the machine/plumbing/etc! Let your friend know she's being thought of, ok?

I have a few more months to go. I'm now trying to clean room by room but that doesn't seem to be working either. bleh. lol I need a houseboy. LOL

One perk of having male subs is that they are never pregnant. LOL

May you ladies have speedy deliveries.

Back