Young Girl wants good fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
A latecomer...

Hi, Miranda...

I know how you feel about poor grammar. It's always been a pet peeve of mine when I read posts and chats.

I've been reading the posts that you've been getting. They do seem to run the gamut of weird to sincere. I find that's pretty normal whenever a woman decides to make a request like your initial post.

I'm in California so I'm not going to pretend to be available for that nice screwing you first asked for. But I do enjoy the occassional, erotic email. So I'm hoping that we'll be able to write some emails back and forth that will help fill those quiet evenings.

I hope to hear from you.

Another latecomer

Hey Miranda--

Let me also add my name to the eligibility list--

Although I'm not in CO, I'd be interested in erotic chat or email, whatever you choose--

There are those of us who are authentic and genuine,
hopefully we'll stand out and above the rest--

Looking forward to hearing from you--

Regards--

want to fuck

sup sup

i'm also new to this but hey, i'm a horny 19 year male college student, probably able to go to colorado so wtf...

i consider myself intelligent and open but right now i just want some sex ^_^

oh, and i'm 6'1", 145, blue/green eyes and short brown hair

i might be able to get a pic to you...

happy hunting

Re: to desertfox

justmiranda said:
How about taking some grammar lessons. I can hardly read your post. You have tried and tried to push my buttons, but you know what? I don't like you. So go take all that medication that you forgot to take this morning and have a nice life.

Miranda
DR.MIRANDA:
Thank you for your advice on My Taking Medicaions! and...grammer lessons!I also appreciate the fact that you said
"honestly" that you dont like me.It.Yoou know what.I think deep down you love to hate me!You do have the"cinderella Complex"
Like they say"you have to kiss a few
frogs before you meet your prince charming!Remember last time I said I was writing my last E mail.Only when
you enquired about me I have answered very politely.There is somebody for evrybody in this vast universe!!
So I wish you t very best and how about my Grammer!!
.......its nice to know you!!
DESERTFOX

Hi

Hey Miranda,

I loved your pics and I never for one minute thought that you were a fake. I loved the tattoo you got its small and sexy!!

U are a very sexy lady who in my eyes would have no problems here in Texas. I love your smile its so beautiful and your eyes sparkle when you smile I coudlnt help but notice that. I would love to be that lucky guy to give you that good ride. You know what they say about Texans.. "Everything is bigger and better here in Texas!!"

I am always hard and horny I can never get enough and you and I would have a hot, steamy, sexy time together!! Email me and lets talk and forget that Desert Fox guy and talk to this sweet cowboy.

I will email you my address cause I dont want everyone to know it.

Chat with ya soon!!

Cowboy

Hi Miranda

I can tell you think I'm going to get another ice cube, because at the sound
of the bowl your body tenses up. However, this time, when my hand comes out,
it's clasping a big, juicy strawberry. It, too, is rather cold, and a little
water has condensed on it, so when I dangle it over your stomach, I can tell
you think it's another ice cube. I set it down on your tummy and slowly begin
to drag it around, lazy circles of a dim red juice are left behind. I bring it
up to your breasts and trace your nipples. The berry has started to warm to
your skin. I bend my head down and clasp my lips and teeth around the top of
the berry and continue to drag it up toward your face. When I get there, I
hold my head a few centimeters above your lips, letting a little of the juice
from the berry fall onto your lips and chin.

Lay off Miranda

Hey,

Most of u that have responded to Mirandas e-mails call yourself men!!!! But most of the responses to me are repulsive... Would u want other men talking to your sister or mothers that way I think not... Just because someone has put a title like hers on their personal doesn't mean that u guys should treat them any diffrent... Us women want respect and thats not respect.... Just because she has standerds doen't mean that she is bad or doesn't deserve the best.... Miranda More Power to u Girl.....

Best wishes to u on your search for your happiness and dream man......

Stuph

Stuph

I'm sorry if you found the exerpt from my story repulsive. I have never had one of my stories considered repulsive before' but I will take your word for it and will delete it...

Hugs,
Doug

SweetStuph

Yeah, girl! I definately think I should get more respect. If everyone notices it is those that have something interesting to say, something original, make me laugh, or are just cute that get my attention. Help me out here!

doug!

Doug, please don't delete it. Yours was awesome! It's the "come on baby, ride my cock" replies that are bad. So everyone, take a hint from D here and send me some GOOD shit!

hi miranda.. see my post under davekoko... and all the replies which were written by me :). Also, my stories I wrote here under dame name will tell you more about me... 28 year old male from CA

Hey there little lady. I am actually doing this for a friend of mine as I no longer reside in Colorado. He is my best friend and bro. He lives at the base of St. Mary's Glacier and is a total hardcore individual. Rock climbin, Ice climbing, Snow-shoeing, Mtn biking, Kayaking...The list goes on and on. He is harder than Chinese calculus and can make you come more times than you ever imagined. Or so the women he has been with tell me. Anyway, this may sound pretty weird me writing this for him, but if I was still in Colorado I would be writing for myself...and him if you like that sort of thing. I do make trips back to visit once in awhile so if you are into that or want try let me know. Anyway, if you are interested in someone who is a mountain man, fucks like a gorilla, and is one intelligent individual, drop me an email and I will give you his info. Laterz.

Nukldragr
dragrlord@yahoo.com

intriguing

i am 19 yr college guy in fucking wyo...

talk about little mtn college....

interested ?

jacobgood@hotmail.com

Don't worry Cheyenne. I hardly ever reply to anyone on here and I didn't to him so we're all good.

NO MORE

OK I'M SICK OF THIS...HERE'S THE SCOOP. THIS WAS ALL A JOKE! YOU'RE A BUNCH OF FOOLS TO BELIEVE THAT THIS COULD BE TRUE. EVERYTHING I'VE SAID ABOUT MYSELF IS TRUE BUT I'D NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS GET WITH ANY ONE OF YOU. IT WAS COOL SEEING HOW MANY LOSERS THERE WERE IN THE WORLD. IT WASN'T VERY HARD GETTING SOME YOU GOING. DID YOU HONESTLY THINK I'D EVER CONSIDER SOME OF YOU? THIS POST IS OFFICIALLY DONE WITH....FUCK YOU ALL!

Final word?

See all of yo suckers!Nyself and only one other guy exposed this slut
called just miranda.
I will ave the final word by reminding
her/he/it/that I said in one of my
arlier postings "I wont have even my DOG fuck her/he/it!!!!!
desertfox

Would love to fuck you silly...

I'd start with removing your clothes, then eating your pussy until your juices flow all across my face, I'd lather my fingers up and have you taste your own cum. I'd reach inside you and finger your G spot until you squirmed and begged me to fuck you now. Flipping you over, I'd slowly insert my hot hard rod into your loving mound of pussy - coating my dick with your juices. Slowly pounding you in to oblivion until you came twice - then I'd shoot my load deep inside you until you thought I was spent. We'd switch positions to a 69, and I'd suck you off again - tasting our mixed juices while you get me rock hard. I'd have you mount me - and ride me for all your worth while I sucked off your tasty nipples. Then I'd stretch your legs up over my shoulders and stick my fuck stick deep inside you until you shook with multiple orgasms.... After that, we'd start again - with new positions...

Want more in person? Drop me an email, we'll get together...
wellhung691@literotica.org

how you doin

I'm a 21 year old marine in Southern Cali. I'm in great shape, and I love nothing more than passionate sex that lasts all night long. I love to please, I could spend hours just eating pussy alone. If this sounds like something you're interested in, write to me at WilliamT42080@aol.com

Miranda -

I'm here in NYC and I Just read your posting. It's unforunate that we live so far apart as I feel that I may be what you need. The decision is now in your court if you want to contact me to see what I may be able to offer.

All the best,

- Chase

Re: NO MORE

justmiranda said:

OK I'M SICK OF THIS...HERE'S THE SCOOP. THIS WAS ALL A JOKE! YOU'RE A BUNCH OF FOOLS TO BELIEVE THAT THIS COULD BE TRUE. EVERYTHING I'VE SAID ABOUT MYSELF IS TRUE BUT I'D NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS GET WITH ANY ONE OF YOU. IT WAS COOL SEEING HOW MANY LOSERS THERE WERE IN THE WORLD. IT WASN'T VERY HARD GETTING SOME YOU GOING. DID YOU HONESTLY THINK I'D EVER CONSIDER SOME OF YOU? THIS POST IS OFFICIALLY DONE WITH....FUCK YOU ALL!

hey fellas. You see this? hmmm? do you? read it.. its all in capitals. It was said months ago. SHE SAYS ITS A JOKE!!! A funny one at that. and you guys drudged this up outa the back pages to reply? The hells wrong with ya?

Re: Re: NO MORE

MysteryJKR said:

hey fellas. You see this? hmmm? do you? read it.. its all in capitals. It was said months ago. SHE SAYS ITS A JOKE!!! A funny one at that. and you guys drudged this up outa the back pages to reply? The hells wrong with ya?

Obviously they were thinking with the wrong heads. lol A lot of people post after just reading the first post and don't bother to see which direction the thread's taken since then. Since this thread was a joke, I'm closing it down so it won't get dragged up again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back