young submissive male wanting to learn

you20.gif
thanx.gif

Now I know you guys and gals are just trying to help readerofstories feel at home, but don't think it a good idea to put him in hijacking training so soon before eveyone has even had a chance to welcome him to our humble neighbourhood. LOL, bad habits are learned soon enough around here, no need to rush them!! Maybe we should start him with perfecting a Shadowsdream 'on your knees' instead?!!
b26.gif
See how friendly and helpful we can be reader?
b5.gif

Catalina
b18.gif

I am exactly sure what hijacking training is, care to share :D . Being on my knees would be an interesting place for the right person.

readerofstories said:
I am exactly sure what hijacking training is, care to share :D . Being on my knees would be an interesting place for the right person.

LOL, hijacking training is what I thought they were giving you in having chit chat on your thread...happens around these parts from time to time though we try hard to restrain ourselves. As to being on your knees, hmmmm, seems I know another young man who also felt it was a good place to be a couple of weeks ago when he was in just such a position.:D

Catalina :rose:

Welcome and sorry for the hijack, reader. It's a bit of a thing that happens round here. It was just funny, cause I vaguely remember AA from Lit Chat a looonnngggg time ago, and he used to scare me spitless. (and I'm not the only one)

[hijack] AA, why would I stalk my PYL? He allready caught me! [/hijack]

I'm ready for my hijack punishment, now, Catalina!

D's mariposa said:

I'm ready for my hijack punishment, now, Catalina!

LOL, well I am in need of more practice honing those skills..seems the subtoy enjoyed it way too much for me to ever use pain on him..so maybe reader should choose your punishment and I can deliver. Love those who innocently volunteer for punishment.:D

Catalina
at9.gif

just trying to make amends for my transgressions.. ;) Just no fruit cleavage sort of punishments, please..

I have been out of town for the weekend, but the only punishment I think would be fair, would include me.

Your punishment

readerofstories said:
AA, what do you think of my idea.
Here's a bushel of fruit with cleavage to use on mari, and you don't get a single one used on your own person.

making peach pie some one run down to the grocery and get some whipped cream, please..:devil:

Have been having computer and DSL trouble, but I think and hope that it is all fixed now. A nice pie sounds pretty good right now, hopefully I am on the receiving end of it.

Ah, and the lessons of thread Hijacking continue.

*presents D'sMariposa with a couple of cartons of heavy creme.*
Still needs to be whipped though...

Back