Your frequent Rae of sunshine

Sorry all, didn't mean to leave you hanging! 🖤☀️

The last 30 pictures didn't successfully upload to Imgur and they're all lost and deleted :( really really sucks.

So just be patient while I make some more!

Two for now though:

No rush, I have plenty to do now. Very sexy pics Rae !

Those two photos will do quite nicely for my imagination...

Imagining lifting up that skirt, and sliding myself in, feeling your warm stickiness surround and envelop me after a good curing with my fingers deep inside...;)

You were missed and while losing 30 images sucks, that's just more of your ravaging exquisiteness to be thoroughly enjoyed in the future. As for today's two, oh my. To be on one's knees orally pleasuring you first...:devil:

Thank you again for such sexy pics. But if you were in my office I would never ask you to reach up and get things, but I sure would drop a lot of things around you. Hope you are having a good day.

oh dear God. Reaching up with that lovely ass so inviting. I wouldn't even pull it down. Just lift to expose that succulent ass of yours. A few firm squeezes and maybe a light spank or two. So deliciously naughty!

Whatever you choose to post is absolutely fine.. all your pics are beautiful.

While I greatly enjoy all your pictures, I really prefer the color shots. Seeing the variations in your hair and skin colors just adds more life to the photos for me.
But, like I previously stated, I think all your pics are gorgeous!

Hope everyone is having sunny weather, wherever you are 🖤☀️

I spent part of the day tanning topless. Wishing I could just be naked all of the time!!

Speaking of naked, I had some fun with this yellow feather...was imagining being tied down by the wrists and ankles just to have this feather tickled across every inch of my skin.

http://imgur.com/a/EjgbgR3

Mmmmm. Love the image put in my mind: you tied down, face-up and spread-eagle to a bed or table, and my running the tip of that feather along every curve and crevice of your body to see where you're the most ticklish. ;) :devil:

That would be a good opening piece...tying you down, brushing that feather across your delicate skin....

Only to follow up with my kisses trailing up your inner thigh towards that sweet stickiness that exists between your thighs, eyes locked on you the entire time. :devil:

The new series was worth the wait - so, so sexy - as always

No complaints whatsoever!

After that amazing display of beauty and sexiness, there are no complaints. Only thoughts of lifting the skirt up as I peek at the bush hiding down there. The second pic is beyond awesome. Perfect position to have some fun...😉

Last edited:
Well I have some ideas for that. Tying your wrists and feet... and using the feather to tickle your perfect nipples slowly... teasing you by tickling your toes... slowly moving upwards towards your thighs and that gorgeous bush.

I think we can be careful, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't try to trace it against your skin gently... ;)

Well being too careful is never fun, is it? I would use the other end of the feather to tickle you all over, mostly. But it’ll be worth as I take care of you till you’re full and satisfied.
Nice pics

More wonderful pictures... well photographed and with an amazing subject... The quill pen is wonderful...
Have an amazing evening.

Back