Your Wife or Girlfriend Meets a Guy on a Plane

This happened with my wife. They met and fucked early in our marriage. It was more than 30 yrs ago. She confessed about 5 yrs ago.
That’s hot! Did she share any details?

My own wife hasn’t been very forthcoming about some of her trysts early in our marriage too.

At least a little. My wife was very adamant about monogamy and fidelity. So I was thinking there’s no way she would ever cheat. But then a few years later, she went through a “slutty phase”.
My wife has been going through a “slutty phase”for 30 years.

I would hope they left the airport immediatley to go fuck at a hotel. And then I would hope they spent the entire week fucking after work or conferences and that she had a great time!

The Wife or girlfriend meets a handsome stranger on a plane and makes out with him. Then she confesses to you . . . THOUGHTS
I was recently on a plane with a very attractive woman sitting next to me. I happened to glance over at the book she was reading— it was smut— an erotic novel. I tried to subtlety invite any potential advances, without being offensive or making her uncomfortable in any way. Either I was too subtle, or she wasn’t interested.

Back