Confessions of a wife or girlfriend

My wife confessed to an affair. I could tell it bothered her and that she had a ton of guilt and remorse. I forgave her immediately and we had a wonderful session of reclaim sex.

However the details of what happened just get more confusing and vague over time. I would like to know everything and she hates to talk about it.

Initially she confessed to an affair and to me that meant she fucked a guy.

Later she said she did not fuck him and that it was a blow job. She said she even went to get tested for STDs.

Time passed and the blowjob changed to a handjob and that he never “entered” her. To her it was an emotional affair and not a physical one.

I then asked if they made out meaning that did they kiss for extended periods of time. She thought for several seconds before saying no. Why would anyone have to think about that? You either did or didn’t. So if they didn’t make out, then she just grabbed his cock and started playing with it with little other “warmup.”

Along with this story changing and confusion, there have been numerous times of extended periods of silence from her when I had just made a statement about their possible activities. Normal conversation would have had her respond to what I said but silence left me to assume that whatever I said was correct as she did not deny it.

At this point I’ll never know what she did and it is a bit frustrating

My wife confessed to an affair. I could tell it bothered her and that she had a ton of guilt and remorse. I forgave her immediately and we had a wonderful session of reclaim sex.

However the details of what happened just get more confusing and vague over time. I would like to know everything and she hates to talk about it.

Initially she confessed to an affair and to me that meant she fucked a guy.

Later she said she did not fuck him and that it was a blow job. She said she even went to get tested for STDs.

Time passed and the blowjob changed to a handjob and that he never “entered” her. To her it was an emotional affair and not a physical one.

I then asked if they made out meaning that did they kiss for extended periods of time. She thought for several seconds before saying no. Why would anyone have to think about that? You either did or didn’t. So if they didn’t make out, then she just grabbed his cock and started playing with it with little other “warmup.”

Along with this story changing and confusion, there have been numerous times of extended periods of silence from her when I had just made a statement about their possible activities. Normal conversation would have had her respond to what I said but silence left me to assume that whatever I said was correct as she did not deny it.

At this point I’ll never know what she did and it is a bit frustrating
Do you think it would be less frustrating to hear that she enjoyed fucking an older man because he had a vasectomy and could fill her up without worry of pregnancy. Perhaps hearing things she learned about herself. Things like a man cumming in her mouth triggers her own orgasm without touching herself. Maybe she’ll explain how intense her orgasms are when he is taking her from behind and his friend walks in on them and decides he’s gonna get his dick sucked too.

No matter how hard it might make your dick, somethings you just aren’t prepared to hear.

Do you think it would be less frustrating to hear that she enjoyed fucking an older man because he had a vasectomy and could fill her up without worry of pregnancy. Perhaps hearing things she learned about herself. Things like a man cumming in her mouth triggers her own orgasm without touching herself. Maybe she’ll explain how intense her orgasms are when he is taking her from behind and his friend walks in on them and decides he’s gonna get his dick sucked too.

No matter how hard it might make your dick, somethings you just aren’t prepared to hear.
It is just as you said. Hearing her confess to infidelity crushed me and simultaneously made me want to fuck her brains out

I never realised that guys enjoyed hearing our confessions. Maybe I need to fess up more often :ROFLMAO:
Your firsts are fascinating too. I contrast them with the feelings I had when I crossed those bridges too. Sharing them is very bonding.

I sometimes wish my wife had confessions to tell, but alas I know she has none to tell! Yes would it bother me if she did have something to confess about but I think that bothersome feeling would soon disappear and my inner devil would be so ignited!

I've never pried too much into my girlfriend's or ex-wives sexual history. But I was a bit more open with my last real girlfriend (not that I was ever secretive before, I just generally don't cry). I once asked her if she'd ever been with a guy who had a truly monster cock. After a bit of convincing, she said she fucked one guy who was so big that it was very uncomfortable and they didn't date very long. Kinda turned me on, but also helped to know that she wasn't a size queen.

I think that for most women it can be a challenge to confess some of her more extreme experiences. We naturally assume that even the guys who are very open-minded and curious might have his limits as to what he can really embrace. And once it is out there you can't take it back. The guys I know vary in this regard, but my husband is the only one who I think is really able to hear it all. And I have only been comfortable sharing with him because he first showed me just how much of a dirty minded pervert he is. In that sense he took the first big step of risking being judged and that paved the way.

I think that for most women it can be a challenge to confess some of her more extreme experiences. We naturally assume that even the guys who are very open-minded and curious might have his limits as to what he can really embrace. And once it is out there you can't take it back. The guys I know vary in this regard, but my husband is the only one who I think is really able to hear it all. And I have only been comfortable sharing with him because he first showed me just how much of a dirty minded pervert he is. In that sense he took the first big step of risking being judged and that paved the way.
For some reason women have liked to open up to me, perhaps they sense it turns me on.

I think that is exciting! I love it when a woman tells me of her men..........Lynn dumped one handsome guy as he had a "teeny tiny cock."

Back