Your Writing Reflects You? OR NOT?!

Svenskaflicka said:
Actually, I think I have a lot in common with gay men. We all like dicks, balls, and tight men's butts.
At the chance I will experience more Swedish wrath, you like tight men's butts? Don't you really mean men's tight butts? Or, do you really like the ass of a drunk man? Just an observation.

karmadog said:
... Was it 'Lew' or 'Miles' Archer? If it wasn't 'Miles' where the hell did I get that? Is Phillip Marlowe even right?...

I think Miles Archer was the name of Sam Spade’s dead partner in “The Maltese Falcon” but that would mean Dashiell Hammett wrote it. :confused:

Anybody who has ever read any of my crap knows that it is strictly autobiographical, based completely on incidents arising from my own life. I have no imagination at all! :eek:

There is some of "me" in all of my stories. I tend to base characters feelings and reactions on my own. Sometimes I use my own experiences within my stories. People who know me personally could probably find "me" in my stories at times.

Pookie :rose:

So here's another question along the same lines:

Do you put other people that you know in your stories?

Chicklet said:
So here's another question along the same lines:

Do you put other people that you know in your stories?

not exactly them, just characters inspired by or based on them, embellished fantasically.

Back