________ me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've spent lots of time finding lost pieces of me
Given things to those who returned very little in kind to me
It isn't easy to know me
There is joy for me in seeing that someone wants to discover me

Ah, but even my own life isn't only about me
My words, once uttered go out and away from me
Like wind blown seeds, where and if they flower isn't up to me
I imagine a wide field of yellow blossoms for you and me
I know the perfect place where the seeds will grow.

I've been there many time before.

It's always within a thought or two in my mind.

Only to be shared with kindred spirits.

Come with me.
 
I know the perfect place where the seeds will grow.

I've been there many time before.

It's always within a thought or two in my mind.

Only to be shared with kindred spirits.

Come with me.
oh that does sound like a place only you could take me
should I reach out my hand or simply leap, knowing you'll catch me
I do believe I'll leave my shoes behind me
and instead pack a picnic lunch for you and me
 
oh that does sound like a place only you could take me
should I reach out my hand or simply leap, knowing you'll catch me
I do believe I'll leave my shoes behind me
and instead pack a picnic lunch for you and me
Shoes and clothing are always and option to me.

A light snack is always enjoyed by me.

For sure we would need to bring some sunscreen for you and me

I'll caress some smoothly on you and you'll rub lotion on me.

This the last post today by me
 
Shoes and clothing are always and option to me.

A light snack is always enjoyed by me.

For sure we would need to bring some sunscreen for you and me

I'll caress some smoothly on you and you'll rub lotion on me.

This the last post today by me
Knowing my options is good for me
Being a Dixie gal I've never met a man who refused a meal from me
You are quite right, protection is most important at all times, it's a fine thing to know you'd be looking after me

The word 'today' in that last line is the important one for me
Have yourself a fine day there and on another one come back and play with me
 
I wonder...if your feelings run deeper for me...:heart:

( I think they do, but I also know you will never tell me)...:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top