eglazier61
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2012
- Posts
- 1,001
Looking at your profile is me...
Now I think, Blushing is me!
Now I think, Blushing is me!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have been shocked by the attention my legs have gotten, it's usually other parts of me*Blushing LOL
I have been shocked by the attention my legs have gotten, it's usually other parts of me*Blushing LOL

Thank you sincerely to all three gentlemen above me.![]()

Do-over - I just saw your profile pic as well....YUMMY says me...![]()
My favorite stalker and you've never seen my profile pic.... MERCY ME !LOL


Invisible me
Have you aimed at me?I'm betting that you missed me
.
There are a few times when my aim has failed me.Have you aimed at me?
If so, do you really think you've missed me?