want24nik8
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Aug 12, 2011
- Posts
- 3,159
Come play with me
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If I have to really work at work today, will you forgive me?Come play with me
If I have to really work at work today, will you forgive me?
I hope that things improve quickly for you. Sending best wishes from me.
Any help that I can give, just ask me.



Put some barbeque sauce on it and you have a hit. At least with me.Wait...was mine chopped liver?...![]()

Oh happy me!
A half day at work today then three days off for me!
Lots of time for silliness and fun for me.
Looks like the weather will even cooperate with me.
In my bangles and spangles it's off to the Faire for me
I'm getting lotto tickets too, who's crossing their fingers for me?
If I hit the lotto jackpot count on a present from me!!All the luck to you from me
Shut out the rest of the world and come be with me