AbsintheFather
Passing some time
- Joined
- Dec 10, 2009
- Posts
- 42,587
Savor me.
Pique me
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Savor me.
Although I totally lover the photograph, the mounds, nipples and message,
Fuck me. ... and I don't mean that in a sexy, good way, either...
Any help that I can give, just ask me.Fuck me. ... and I don't mean that in a sexy, good way, either...
Too much of this picture is impossible for meThat piques me![]()
The mean guy who almost hit me in the parking lot yelled at me.
Actually waited for me to get out of my car so he could yell at me.
I'm having a bad day....I told him to fucking EAT ME.
This saddens me.
I wish I could make your day better, but it's not up to me.
Flatter me!
or flatten me, whichever.....

