Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You never have to apologise, I am just happy to hear from you.I apologise to you.
I was punching zeds instead of playing with you.
Will make it up when I see you.![]()
![]()


You never have to apologise, I am just happy to hear from you.
![]()



I am looking forward to seeing you
![]()




I hope you relaxed today. Did you?

As a matter of fact I did and I hope the same for you.![]()
After the tribulations of the morning, probably a lot more than youI hope you relaxed today. Did you?


After the tribulations of the morning, probably a lot more than you
![]()

Tell me what you want to play and I will listen to it on You (tube)It's a pity my broadcast won't reach you.
I want to play something for you.![]()
![]()



Tell me what you want to play and I will listen to it on You (tube)
![]()


Triskele, it must be afternoon now for you ...
Hi Mr Gordon.It was 8.30pm when that post was made by you.