__________ you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
midnight ramblings

kindred souls with insatiable desires
one seducing the other; both succeeding

lips - sweet and tenacious
melt into mine like chocolate

hands - strong yet reassuring
gently caress my nakedness

bodies - locked and aroused
thrusting and rocking fervently

panting - rugged and erotic
as you search for the genesis of my release

climax - violent and blissful
my divine gift that i give to you
 
Has the runaway returned home at last to be with you :D

:rose::kiss:

LOL

I followed the trail of shattered shopkeepers and drooling surfer boys to catch teenage girly cluster at the sushi bar. :rolleyes: I told her that 'stalker mumma' will always find you!!! ( insert evil laugh here :D)
 
LOL

I followed the trail of shattered shopkeepers and drooling surfer boys to catch teenage girly cluster at the sushi bar. :rolleyes: I told her that 'stalker mumma' will always find you!!! ( insert evil laugh here :D)
Hasn't she found that maternal microchip planted by you :D

:rose::kiss:
 
All of my efforts sexually are for creating THE perfect combination of pitch, volume and uncontrolled raw energy for the noises that I hear coming from you.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top