DeeJay2609
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2011
- Posts
- 9,345
Where there's a will there's a way, is my response, I will find you.LOL If I get lost it may take a WEEK for you!
Heard the saying 'if you're gonna do it, do it well', have you?



Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Where there's a will there's a way, is my response, I will find you.LOL If I get lost it may take a WEEK for you!
Heard the saying 'if you're gonna do it, do it well', have you?





No response from you?
![]()


I was thinking that I may have to find YOU!
And look after your poor jaw for you.
Maybe pamper you.![]()
Is there anything stopping you ?I was thinking that I may have to find YOU!
And look after your poor jaw for you.
Maybe pamper you.![]()



Is there anything stopping you ?
Should I come to you ?
No alcohol for 24 hours so could I share a cuppa with you ?
The things I ask of you.
![]()
Why will no one play with you?
Thank you, just a very simple thank you.Have cuppa ready for you.
A DVD, maybe? Seen 'Smiley', have you?
An Aussie classic on Aus Day for you.![]()


