L lisslucky Really Experienced Joined Feb 16, 2011 Posts 160 Feb 4, 2012 #2,802 I've been waiting for you...
arnoldlane84 playing different tunes Joined Mar 16, 2011 Posts 14,992 Feb 4, 2012 #2,803 Willing to oblige for you...
Mollie_F ~ ♡ ~ Joined May 13, 2011 Posts 15,933 Feb 4, 2012 #2,804 arnoldlane84 said: Willing to oblige for you... Click to expand... Try to enjoy your day, you bye
arnoldlane84 playing different tunes Joined Mar 16, 2011 Posts 14,992 Feb 4, 2012 #2,805 Mollie_F said: Try to enjoy your day, you bye Click to expand... Will do, and you
papadoc19 Good at keeping secrets.. Joined Sep 15, 2008 Posts 148,732 Feb 4, 2012 #2,807 Hypnotized by you...
FrozenFantasy Literotica Guru Joined Jun 28, 2011 Posts 8,260 Feb 4, 2012 #2,808 There will never be another you.
INeedLove Soft petals Joined Jun 18, 2005 Posts 15,228 Feb 4, 2012 #2,810 All i want is hugs from you... D Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
littlelovedove Literotica Guru Joined Dec 15, 2007 Posts 17,670 Feb 5, 2012 #2,813 There's nothing better than you.
L lisslucky Really Experienced Joined Feb 16, 2011 Posts 160 Feb 5, 2012 #2,814 Still weak in the knees for you
Heidi123 Literotica Guru Joined Apr 13, 2011 Posts 2,721 Feb 5, 2012 #2,815 littlelovedove said: There's nothing better than you. Click to expand... Thanks for sharing this! This is a great song and how I feel about a special someone too...
littlelovedove said: There's nothing better than you. Click to expand... Thanks for sharing this! This is a great song and how I feel about a special someone too...
Chaingun Who do ya love? Joined Mar 23, 2008 Posts 8,203 Feb 5, 2012 #2,816 I'm so wanting to get drunk with you!
littlelovedove Literotica Guru Joined Dec 15, 2007 Posts 17,670 Feb 5, 2012 #2,818 I crave you........... I want you.............. I need you................ I ache for you............... My heart's desire is you.............
I crave you........... I want you.............. I need you................ I ache for you............... My heart's desire is you.............
llidar LOV'N THE LACE Joined Aug 2, 2011 Posts 221,633 Feb 5, 2012 #2,820 I'm very happy that I met you...
Emhdtats Professional Voyeur Joined Jan 12, 2012 Posts 2,097 Feb 5, 2012 #2,821 That looks very nice on you.
S Spirited_woman Literotica Guru Joined Jan 24, 2012 Posts 866 Feb 5, 2012 #2,822 Re: Only one Irreplaceable you
italianGod AcrossTheNeverNeverLand Joined May 6, 2010 Posts 11,578 Feb 6, 2012 #2,823 Especially for YOU.
Slugger31 Literotica's MVP Joined Sep 5, 2008 Posts 3,048 Feb 6, 2012 #2,824 Thinking of you Missing you Longing for you