llidar LOV'N THE LACE Joined Aug 2, 2011 Posts 221,634 Feb 8, 2012 #2,851 missing talking with you...
papadoc19 Good at keeping secrets.. Joined Sep 15, 2008 Posts 148,732 Feb 9, 2012 #2,852 I see you...
littlelovedove Literotica Guru Joined Dec 15, 2007 Posts 17,670 Feb 9, 2012 #2,853 Sending kisses to you.
fungatorgurl101 Sawxsome Princess Joined Jan 8, 2011 Posts 21,573 Feb 9, 2012 #2,854 So I wonder what to think about you....
arnoldlane84 playing different tunes Joined Mar 16, 2011 Posts 14,992 Feb 9, 2012 #2,855 fungatorgurl101 said: So I wonder what to think about you.... Click to expand... I know what I think of you
fungatorgurl101 said: So I wonder what to think about you.... Click to expand... I know what I think of you
Aurantica Beloved and Devoted Pet Joined Oct 22, 2010 Posts 4,115 Feb 9, 2012 #2,857 I want to be bound by you
rbijon Literotica Guru Joined Jan 6, 2004 Posts 72,505 Feb 9, 2012 #2,858 Aurantica said: I want to be bound by you Click to expand... I want to use my Pirate knots on you
llidar LOV'N THE LACE Joined Aug 2, 2011 Posts 221,634 Feb 9, 2012 #2,859 you might see me but I can't see you...
captainoz Really Really Experienced Joined Dec 8, 2011 Posts 477 Feb 9, 2012 #2,860 I think I would like to see a lot more of you..
llidar LOV'N THE LACE Joined Aug 2, 2011 Posts 221,634 Feb 9, 2012 #2,861 what's the matter with you?
littlelovedove Literotica Guru Joined Dec 15, 2007 Posts 17,670 Feb 9, 2012 #2,862 When you are not here I miss you.
dohbuoy Peach Iced Tea Joined Jan 11, 2011 Posts 1,292 Feb 9, 2012 #2,863 I miss being awakened by you.
papadoc19 Good at keeping secrets.. Joined Sep 15, 2008 Posts 148,732 Feb 9, 2012 #2,864 Bumping and grinding on you...
littlelovedove Literotica Guru Joined Dec 15, 2007 Posts 17,670 Feb 10, 2012 #2,865 Gonna write something special for you.
Canbe4fun Balancing act Joined Nov 16, 2009 Posts 5,877 Feb 10, 2012 #2,867 it can happen... : ) ahh the holding, and cuddling, and hanging on tight the kissing, the biting, mmmm a tongue of delight no worries, no thoughts, just passion so true Arms open, legs wrapped, I want all of you....
it can happen... : ) ahh the holding, and cuddling, and hanging on tight the kissing, the biting, mmmm a tongue of delight no worries, no thoughts, just passion so true Arms open, legs wrapped, I want all of you....
Canbe4fun Balancing act Joined Nov 16, 2009 Posts 5,877 Feb 10, 2012 #2,869 ah you were looking at me, right while I was looking at you....
newbiebabe Literotica Guru Joined Nov 2, 2009 Posts 43,049 Feb 10, 2012 #2,870 just you.. only you....
woodpecker4175 Literotica Guru Joined Sep 6, 2007 Posts 29,612 Feb 10, 2012 #2,871 Spending time with you
woodpecker4175 Literotica Guru Joined Sep 6, 2007 Posts 29,612 Feb 10, 2012 #2,873 Always serious when I come to you
woodpecker4175 Literotica Guru Joined Sep 6, 2007 Posts 29,612 Feb 10, 2012 #2,875 That sounds good to me with you