NotHisLady
aimlessly wandering
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2012
- Posts
- 5,721
there is no one like you
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Let me feel you.
Wanting to take it all from youWanting to give it all to you.
Ah Deebuttbumping you


, you have described my most primal fantasy that I have for you.
hot,
hot
you sexy
thang
you
I'm captivated by the infectious smile shown by you.I should have said this earlier. Like 13FEB13 earlier. A Belated Happy Birthday you Slow Ride Cowboy. Hope it was a great day for you.![]()
![]()
I'm captivated by the infectious smile shown by you.

You know, that sounds like something that I would very much like to do with you.I'd love to share a bottle of wine and spend an evening talking to you.![]()



I WANT TO LET YOUOk, another fill in the blank thread..........so here it goes!
I want to caress you.