Deprived_in_AZ
Call me Dee :)
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2004
- Posts
- 49,802
I want to sway with you.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah DEE, you and me - We be a TREE!!!!!I want to sway with you.
Yeah DEE, you and me - We be a TREE!!!!!
How you may ask.........
Read on.........................
Joined together.
Our coupling finds me on the bottom as roots.
On top moving seductively similar to the gentle breezes of the tree top
is YOU.
"Oh my God" is a response that I have heard from my lovers.Yeah, that's what they all say.... but is it true for you?
All you have to do is ask nicely and I'll send a photo to youIn the absence of real life proof I will just have to believe you.
All you have to do is ask nicely and I'll send a photo to youIn the absence of real life proof I will just have to believe you.
Depends on the "giant mushroom headed phalluses" previously seen by you.Yes but will it make me exclaim "Oh my God" just seeing a photo of you?

Depends on the "giant mushroom headed phalluses" previously seen by you.
*sits back and watches Z and Dee play together, munches on some popcorn.*![]()

It's easy to see,*sits back and watches Z and Dee play together, munches on some popcorn.*![]()
It's easy to see,
No one is as hot as DEE
I've been smitten by her says Z
However, yes it really is true,
That when we are through,
I'd like to Dance with YOU!!!
P.s Can I have some popcorn??
My Sweetest, Dearest, Most Lovely DEEWhich brings us back to the topic of FFM.... TD, me, and you![]()
My Sweetest, Dearest, Most Lovely DEE
I think the FMeF question to Ms. TD should be asked by you.
Thought that she might be afraid there may be some jealousy in youYou don't think she likes you?
Thought that she might be afraid there may be some jealousy in you
Would you like it if she and I shared you?
*raises hand slowly* I volunteer to be be shared by Mr. Z and you...
I think I scared him off..... now it's just me and you.
Ohh.. the adult supervision is gone... *gets out the megabag of toys.* A massage first for you...
I think I scared him off..... now it's just me and you.