italianGod
AcrossTheNeverNeverLand
- Joined
- May 6, 2010
- Posts
- 11,578
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It is my greatest wish to answer any question for you.
It is my greatest wish to answer any question for you.

Just came in from shoveling snow.Well then...... how are you?![]()


Just came in from shoveling snow.So cold
and a bit wet.
I hope that there is someone there to shovel snow for you!!!!![]()
Well how about a fireAh, well there we (again) did not get as much snowfall as you.
, a glass of white
and I'll rub your feet for you
.
I have so longed for the day to hear those words from you.Tonight, I'm gonna go down on you.

It's so nice to have a fan club, even if the only member is you.I adore you