Knightly_Gasps
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2012
- Posts
- 1,886
Watching your eyes as I slowly tilt the candle, allowing the molten wax to run over the lip and drip down onto YOU
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh, just a sweet erotic afternoon of cuddling with you.![]()



I want to do some very naughty things to you.![]()
Writing your thoughts changes nothing.....cause I also need you.I shouldn't say this but... I need you.
Does that mean that I'll have to kiss, lick and suck those lovely toes on you?I put a spell on you. And, now you're mine!![]()
Does that mean that I'll have to kiss, lick and suck those lovely toes on you?
Give me a moment and I'll take a shower, shave and clean up ALL FOR YOU!!!!!!As long as I can run my tongue all over you!
Give me a moment and I'll take a shower, shave and clean up ALL FOR YOU!!!!!!