shizzz
That one guy
- Joined
- Feb 22, 2008
- Posts
- 11,751
" umm, yes. You can change wherever youlike. I was just getting ready to bring the shirt to you. We can then discuss the points. I appreciate the work you have done for me, and at this point I think you could have a passing grade, but if you want more then I need more. Surely someone as bright and beautiful as you can think of something", he said ashis eyes slid down fromhers, pausing at her.chest. The towel was wrapped tigjtly about her, making tje tops of.jer full breasts swell out of the top of.the towel
"here I will turn around andyou can put on the shirt and give me sone Idea of what you think would merit a higher grade" he told her as he turned his back to her, standing up but keeping his hands over the massive bulge In his shorts
"here I will turn around andyou can put on the shirt and give me sone Idea of what you think would merit a higher grade" he told her as he turned his back to her, standing up but keeping his hands over the massive bulge In his shorts