A Bet And Its Consequences (Closed)

D

DeepBlue89

Guest
My name is Valerie Dechamps. A tall (5'10) twenty-two year old woman.

My heartbeats were pretty erratic everytime that I found myself typing in an email made for my daily chat partner. Okay, so maybe I'm selling it all a bit short; our conversations over time became anything but mundane. I got a certain thrill when writing up messages for Joseph, almost like a giddy schoolgirl talking to her high school crush.

Yes, I found myself feelin more and more attracted to this stranger. It was a guilty pleasure of mine as I was engaged to Mark - an ambitious man who often found himself drowning in his work. So, obviously, I felt a bit guilty from our online interactions but I regularly found myself justifying everything by indulging into such thoughts as "I'm not actually cheating on him. I just want to talk to someone from time to time." and others, along those lines. It was a bit pathetic, seeing myself trying to make this online relationship seem anything close to innocent.

If I were to complain about one thing about my life, it would be the simple fact that I nearly devoted my entire life to my fiance. While I love him, it was frustrating to see that I didn't have many friends to speak of. I didn't attend college, given that after high school I pursued a modeling career. That's how I eventually met with my husband to-be. He wasn't possessive or anything, but sometimes I wish that he wanted me a little more - he was often in business trips and would hardly spend any time with me. That's not to say that he was always like this; when we had first dated, he was incredibly attentive. I'm not sure what happened - over time, he became more distant and essentially, I got the feeling that he took me from granted.


I did live in his condo. It was his idea entirely, given that when we had first begun dating, we'd be here together a lot. It wasn't the case anymore, and I would often find myself at the computer, eagerly waiting for a message from this perfect stranger that I had met. Imagine that; to be so bored with my life that I actually had posted a profile on what was pretty much an online dating site, though it didn't outright advertise itself as such.

Maybe I just craved some sexual attention. Mark was my first real boyfriend, and while we did have sex a few times a month, it never really was passionate or particularly exciting. The thing about Mark, and I would never dare say this to anybody; he likes to talk a big game but when it comes down to it, he's not so... Well, I'll just stop myself right there.

It wasn't just sexual. As I mentioned earlier, Mark and I hardly spent anytime together and as he was always busy with something, I've never felt really wanted by him. That's why I loved these conversations with Joseph. I can't talk on his behalf, but there was this crazy attraction between us both whenever we chatted. Imagine that; and we didn't even know how we looked like!

I was pretty confident on my appearance - or at least, I was confident that Joseph wouldn't be repulsed by me. I was model, or at least before I dropped it all about three months ago. I had a great body, judging from the stares and conversations that I've had in the past. My natural red hair caught the glances of many, going as low as my waist, just above my shapely round behind. Like many other endowed women, it seemed that my chest got the most attention, as my large breasts would seem to bounce ever so slightly no matter what bra I wore.

Anyway, going back to what I was saying before I began to babble - I finished sending a message to Joseph. Only unlike my previous ones, it was something a bit more personal. The enclosed message said:

"Hey Joseph, I'm free today. Would you like to meet and go for a walk or something?"

I bit my bottom lower lip, hoping that he'd agree. I was anxiously waiting - just like a school girl.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

The three notes from my phone were almost inaudible; I always kept the volume just above silent during meetings. Still, that particular sequence invariably brought a tiny smile to my face. That was the alert I'd assigned to all emails from Valerie.

The two of us had been conducting an online relationship for the better part of a month now. Our conversations had been pretty demure at first, but had quickly shifted into outright flirtation. I figured it wouldn't be long before we shifted this into the physical realm.

Of course, I'd have to wait for this staff meeting to end first. While I liked my job, this corporate fondness for meetings repeatedly proved tiresome. This was particularly the case when Mark had the floor; the golden-maned deputy chief of distribution loved to hear himself talk. Still, there was one silver lining: Valerie was Mark's fiancee.

Under normal circumstances, my online situation with Valerie would be rather foolhardy. While not directly superior to me, Mark had sufficient seniority and clout within the company to make my life unpleasant had he the inclination to do so. And given what his fiancee had suggested doing to me with her tongue in her last email, you'd certainly expect that he'd have the inclination. But there was one odd little twist to our circumstances - this flirtation with Mark's fiancee was Mark's idea.

Admittedly, he hadn't quite pointed his finger at me and told me to do it. It had been more of an implicit "I dare you" to the world at large. But given my disdain for the man, I considered it a sufficient laying down of the gauntlet to inspire me to action.

I've never much cared for Mark. He's an inveterate braggart that loves the sound of his own voice. Every conversation with him will eventually feature him tooting his own horn about what a cool guy he is. Stuff he owns, people he knows, things he's done - he never seems to lack for something to boast about.

I wind up being on the receiving end of this most frequently in the locker room at the company gym. Most of the guys in the office like to work out in the mornings - Mark included. So as we're dressing for work, you can usually count on Mark to be actively engaged in one of his trademark bull sessions.

I've been hearing about Valerie for over a year now - ever since he started dating her. One of Mark's favorite topics is on the women he's banged, so Valerie's name has come up a lot. What I continue to find mystifying is that her name isn't the only one. Even after the two of them got engaged, Mark has continued to hook up with other women. He seems to take an odd pride in continuing to simultaneously juggle multiple relationships.

I find this particularly odd given what Mark has found in Valerie. Mark's physical description of her in the locker room suggested a beautiful bombshell whose curves would make a porn star envious, so I naturally assumed he was drastically embellishing. But after seeing her a few times at various corporate parties, I think Mark actually undersells her a bit. Long waves of deep red curl down her back, framing a face with sharp cheekbones, full lips, and emerald eyes. Her breasts are high, perky, and almost unbelievably full. Her waist narrows dramatically before flaring out into lusciously rounded hips and ass. Given her looks, if even half of what Mark has said about her enthusiasm in bed is, I find it inexplicable that he'd sleep around her like he does.

That was what lead to the boast that set my entire plan in motion. Mark had just wrapped up another story about how he'd told Valerie he was working when he actually went out boozing with his buddies and wound up banging some waitress on a case of whiskey in the supply room. Though I normally choose not to interact directly with Mark if I can avoid it, I found myself unable to keep my tongue any further. "Dude, don't you think you're tempting Fate to keep doing that stuff now that you're engaged? I mean, how would you feel if your fiancee was doing that to you?"

Mark's grin broadened and he sauntered over to the bench where I was sitting. This in of itself was immediate cause for me to regret engaging him. After a shower, he liked to walk around naked in the locker room and air dry. Consequently, his standing a few feet from where I sat meant that my natural eye line was mere inches off his hairy ball sack.

"Val cheat on me?" he inquired derisively. "Ha! That'd never happen."

In for a penny, in for a pound, I pressed the issue. "How can you be so sure?"

He snorted dismissively. "First off, Val wouldn't have the guts to do it. She'd be too afraid to step out on me."

"Second, she loves my cock too much." Mark reached down between his legs and took hold of his crotch for emphasis. "Every time I bury my thick dick in her tiny little pussy, she squeals how I'm going to split her in two. She can't get enough of this."

This was another trademark Mark move and yet another reason I disliked the guy. Admittedly, he had a decent sized package, though it was far from the horse cock he acted like it was. But I think I could quite comfortably have gone the rest of my life having no earthly idea what he was packing between his thighs. Yet Mark's fondness for grabbing his junk while naked made it virtually impossible to avoid that. Why couldn't he put on a towel like everybody else?

Mark laughed after I looked and turned my head away in disgust. "Yeah, I don't ever have worry about that happening. Hell, I'd like to see some guy actually try. I wouldn't even lift a finger to stop him. Val wouldn't give him the time of day, let alone sleep with him."

I said nothing more, but inside I took his words as a challenge. He didn't think his fiancee could be seduced into another man's bed? Well, I'd just see about that.

It had taken me a couple weeks to scout out a potential approach to Valerie. Fortunately for me, she was finding her new life with Mark a bit lonely now that he wasn't devoting so much time to her. I discovered her online looking for chat buddies to pass the time. Presenting myself as someone else equally lonely, we soon hit it off. Fast forward a few weeks and we had gotten much more risqué in our interactions.

~~~~~~~~
Another half hour dragged by before the meeting ended. At last I could see what Valerie had sent me. An invitation to meet? Interesting.

I wrote back. "Can't break away from work today. Maybe something later tonight? In the meantime, tell me what you're wearing so I know what I'm missing."

 
There was no reply for a while. I always got anxious, as I always got, waiting for a message from Joseph. He always said things that made me feel so...excited. Well, maybe excited wasn't the right word - he made my brain into mush, my heart into a pounding drum and my skin all warm. I suppose that in the back of my mind, I knew that spending any time with him, whether face to face or not, was a terrible idea as not even my husband could make me all giddy...I just couldn't stop this feeling and God knows that I couldn't shut him off.

"Can't break away from work today. Maybe something later tonight? In the meantime, tell me what you're wearing so I know what I'm missing."

I bit my bottom lip as I typed in "Just a black bra and a pair of booty shorts. I figured that since we're not meeting, that I'd just kick back and read our past messages. Too bad you're not here though; I'd let you feel me up my body that you love so much..."

Okay, maybe I wouldn't. Would I? I don't know, but these quasi-sexual talks always gave me such a thrill...
 

My phone chimed again a short while later. My heart thumped a little harder as I read her reply. She might well be teasing, but just imagining what her luscious body would look like in nothing but a bra and tight shorts sent a lustful tingle down my spine.

Of course, I wasn't actually supposed to know what she looked like. Valerie hadn't posted a picture with her profile. We'd also only interacted via emails and online chats. Even in text, Valerie had volunteered few physical details - being early twenties, having red hair, etc. When I asked what she did for a living, she'd told me she worked in advertising; while technically true, that certainly didn't suggest the same mental image as "I'm a model" would have.

No doubt all this secrecy and misdirection was probably a good idea. Ostensibly she'd joined the website I'd found her on just to make friends. As such, it made sense that she didn't want people contacting her solely because she was gorgeous. As far as Valerie knew, I had only the vaguest notion of what she actually looked like.

Given her cautious approach thusfar, I'd been mildly surprised when she suggested meeting. Valerie had been very straight-laced in the beginning when I started to flirt with her. Only gradually had she begun to flirt back. It was only recently that we'd escalated into more risque levels. To be honest, I'd begun to get frustrated by the slow progress. To now propose we get together - even if only for something as mild as a walk in the park - was significant.

As such, I couldn't let this opportunity slip away. For whatever reason, she was presently willing to consider a face-to-face encounter. I needed to act now before she changed her mind.

"Ooh, sorry I'm not there to see it - I bet you look good enough to eat," I wrote back. "But I do think you're right about getting together. How about tonight? We could meet for drinks; I know a nice, quiet place. How about 7:30?"

 
Back
Top