A Few Questions...

KID ROCK1

Lits. Only GENIOUS...
Joined
Feb 21, 2001
Posts
1,486
Where am I soliciting kids...

How can ya play "headgames" on a board...

Why is DCL such a KR1 mark...

Why you people treating Sugar like shit...

~i~
 
Do I send my paycheck to you made out to CASH? Wait -- here -- take my chair. It has lots of neato buttons.
 
Guess nobody's allowed to go against the grain here.

"Everybody go with the flow"

"Kid Rock's a jerk"

"Sugar's a troll"

Who is everybody trying to impress? That's my question?
 
i aint got nothing to say about this thread ..............must mean i am tired ..................goodnight people
 
In my best Forrest Gump voice:

"Dick Heads is as Dick Heads does..."
 
So what's the purpose of this thread and is it worth responding to?
 
Angel said:


I do too, but we ran out of Coke. :(

Thanks :D I like yours too.

*passes out coke*

i ALWAYS have it in my house.. it's a law.. if i don't have it available to me...in the fridge (the little one by the computer desk).. the husband gets beat ;)

want some sunflower seeds? got lots of those also.. (quiting smoking AGAIN :rolleyes: )

now.. what was this thread about again????????:confused:
 
Sunflower seeds and blowpops work great when I can't smoke.
 
Guru said:
I used to smoke. Then, I swiched to little cigars. "Cigarillos" they are called. After smoking those on-and-off for a short time, I couldn't stand the taste or smell of cigarettes anymore.

And, I like Vodka Tonics better than Coke or Pepsi. But that's just me.

Pacific Northwest?? OMG.. where at?? Seattle probably.. right??

and i prefer Tequila.. (can do without the lime/lemon and salt) over coke.. but i drank it all on Saturday night.. and haven't gotten back down to Mexico to get more.. :mad:
 
freakygurl32 said:


Pacific Northwest?? OMG.. where at?? Seattle probably.. right??

and i prefer Tequila.. (can do without the lime/lemon and salt) over coke.. but i drank it all on Saturday night.. and haven't gotten back down to Mexico to get more.. :mad:
As for me, I've never smoked- drinking is my vice...
And I like vodka as well as tequila- they have to be decent brands though. Especially with tequila, or else I get really sick...
 
Guru said:

I *love* Tequila. And I live a long way south of Seattle, in Southern Oregon.

*blushes* damn.. i forgot that Oregon, Washington, and Idaho (i think) are ALL the "pacific northwest".. NOT just Washington.. lol

well hey.. you are closer to Mexico than me.. run down.. get some "to kill ya".. bring it up here.. and we can have a party.. :D sound like an idea? ;) bring some friends.. the more the merrier..
 
don't HAVE to go there to buy it.. i just PREFER it.. it's so much better than the stuff you get here in the states.. (and cheaper too)

i usually buy a 5 gallon jug down there when we go down on vacation, but we didn't go this year. Went to Hawaii instead.. :mad:

won't go again until March.. and i drank the last little bit on Saturday..
 
Ok- understandable- :)
You didn't like Hawaii? I loved it- been there 3 times- once for the whole summer...
 
i loved Hawaii.. it just gets boring after going there every year for 10 years... we usually go to Hawaii in December and go to Mexico in March or June. Hawaii is really getting boring, it needs to be bigger.. lol
 
Back
Top