A lil Daring!

kylasdream said:
lol.....I know since I started this thread I find it hard to visit the other threads....​


Does depend on what sort of time I visit.....sometimes it as dead as a dodo, other times its to busy to keep up!
 
Emes said:
It is hard for me to accept that others see me that way, i was given the impression by someone for a long time I wasnt....


Thank you :kiss:

Well anyone that does that to another person is the most repulsive thing on the face of the earth to me dear.​
 
Emes said:
Does depend on what sort of time I visit.....sometimes it as dead as a dodo, other times its to busy to keep up!
Oh sometimes I can't keep up or I quote the wrong quote...lol​
 
kenstrus2 said:
Well anyone that does that to another person is the most repulsive thing on the face of the earth to me dear.​
well we know someone who has done that..........​
 
mark197205 said:
Uh oh ken, what did you do?
I totally blanked it on the first birthday that she had when we first got together. I will never live that down as long as I live.​

:D
And she will not live down the muffin...lol...​
:D
 
kenstrus2 said:
I totally blanked it on the first birthday that she had when we first got together. I will never live that down as long as I live.​

:D
And she will not live down the muffin...lol...​
:D


Oooops!! :eek: :eek:
 
kylasdream said:
Oh sometimes I can't keep up or I quote the wrong quote...lol​



I;ve put something on completely the wrong thread once....or twice..... :eek:
 
kylasdream said:
you too babe...... :heart: :kiss:

:p I love you more..........lmao :p
​


Hmmm.. Now that's a fun argument...Wanna skip the rest and get to the making up? :D​
 
kenstrus2 said:
Hmmm.. Now that's a fun argument...Wanna skip the rest and get to the making up? :D​
nope not til you say I win....meaning me...not you....lmao​
 
kenstrus2 said:
Its just one of those things that happens when you're bouncing around alot.​
:D
I know something else that happens when you bounce around alot......... :eek: ​
 
Back
Top