A lil Daring!

kylasdream said:
I know something else that happens when you bounce around alot......... :eek: ​


Lol...you beat me to saying that!


I have a tigger tshirt on today that says 'warning....ironing may damage bouncability'....decided it was one top i HAD to buy.... :eek:
 
Emes said:
Lol...you beat me to saying that!


I have a tigger tshirt on today that says 'warning....ironing may damage bouncability'....decided it was one top i HAD to buy.... :eek:
Oh I love tigger............hehehehe :D ​
 
Emes said:
Lol...you beat me to saying that!


I have a tigger tshirt on today that says 'warning....ironing may damage bouncability'....decided it was one top i HAD to buy.... :eek:

I gots some tigger and pooh boxer briefs.. The button popped off so I tend to fall out of them. :eek:
 
kenstrus2 said:
I gots some tigger and pooh boxer briefs.. The button popped off so I tend to fall out of them. :eek:
Oh yes those are my fav.......... :p ​
 
kenstrus2 said:
I'd like to see you bounce. :D​


Shame my computer wont recognise a webcam..... ;) :p :eek:



darent bounce too much anyway ~ get black eyes :eek: :eek:
 
Emes said:
Shame my computer wont recognise a webcam..... ;) :p :eek:



darent bounce too much anyway ~ get black eyes :eek: :eek:
ummm I know what you mean........... :eek: :eek:
god forbid you run downstairs.......
​
 
kylasdream said:
ummm I know what you mean........... :eek: :eek:
god forbid you run downstairs.......
​


dunno why my feet are as big as they are....things shouldnt grow in the shade..... :p
 
Emes said:
Shame my computer wont recognise a webcam..... ;) :p :eek:



darent bounce too much anyway ~ get black eyes :eek: :eek:
Thats too bad. :( But its ok still like the company. :D
 
Back
Top