A lil Daring!

JupiterRising said:

It's going along well. :)
Getting a few things done here and there.
How about you?

​
I am trying to make a lost flyer for the dog to post
but it won't let me:( I must be doing something wrong :rolleyes:​
 
kylasdream said:
I am trying to make a lost flyer for the dog to post
but it won't let me:( I must be doing something wrong :rolleyes:​

Hmmm... wish I could help. :(
I'm a user of electronics. Can use them all day long. :)
No good at trouble shooting though. :rolleyes:

​
 
Sunshine84 said:
anytime hun :kiss:
i really hope you find the dog i'm hoping you find him/her quickly :heart:​
thank you...I hope we will find her soon.... :kiss:​
 
kylasdream said:
thank you...I hope we will find her soon.... :kiss:​
i think you will, i have a good feeling you will :)
and i also other good feeling too ;)​
 
mark197205 said:
She is a big kid aint she? :p
lol...yes but at least shes fun..... :nana:
I was thin king I really need to go out and have some fun :rolleyes:
maybe get drunk and start some trouble :catroar:​
 
kylasdream said:
lol...yes but at least shes fun..... :nana:
I was thin king I really need to go out and have some fun :rolleyes:
maybe get drunk and start some trouble :catroar:​
I'm up for that...
and I see your talking about me again...
good thing you love me... :p​
 
kylasdream said:
lol...yes but at least shes fun..... :nana:
I was thin king I really need to go out and have some fun :rolleyes:
maybe get drunk and start some trouble :catroar:​


That she sure is, not without me you dont, I wanna be part of this trouble too!!!!!!! :catroar:
 

Just remember what happened the last time you two went out on the town.
You woke up behind bars.
For public indecency.
:rolleyes:
Guess I could be designated driver this time.
:devil:

​
 
just wicked said:
I'm up for that...
and I see your talking about me again...
good thing you love me... :p​
well who else would we be talking about :rolleyes:​
 
mark197205 said:
That she sure is, not without me you dont, I wanna be part of this trouble too!!!!!!! :catroar:
well we're not gonna wait forever you know :rolleyes:​
 
JupiterRising said:

Just remember what happened the last time you two went out on the town.
You woke up behind bars.
For public indecency.
:rolleyes:
Guess I could be designated driver this time.
:devil:

​
lmao ...no the last time JW doesn't even remember getting home...:eek:
ask her about the rug burns..... ;)​
 
just wicked said:
LOL...
So when are we going out to get drunk... :p :devil:​
well we could get drunk here and take advanage of Ken......
oh but I think he would enjoy that alittle too much lmao :p​
 
Back
Top