JupiterRising
Happy to be here...
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2005
- Posts
- 3,413
kylasdream said:well if you hurt your self I will kiss it and make it better....lmao
I have something you can practice your certification on. LMAO
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:well if you hurt your self I will kiss it and make it better....lmao
JupiterRising said:
I have something you can practice your certification on. LMAO
.......supahspaz said:
Sunshine84 said:i think i'll second Spaz's comment
littlerat said:shy babes indeed
mark197205 said:And I shall third it!
skme said:Hell..........Ill fourth it!!!!!!!!![]()
kylasdream said:..............

I Love the Pics! Beautifull Lady in Red!!!!kylasdream said:Hello there and welcome to my thread...![]()
thank you very much....Hope you enjoyed the pic's
JupiterRising said:Yes, indeed yummyyyyyyyyy, Sweetie!
skme said:I Love the Pics! Beautifull Lady in Red!!!!![]()
kylasdream said:Hi Ya Hunni......![]()
where the hell did you run off too

JupiterRising said:Sorry, I apologize for disappearing.
R/L needed my attention.
kylasdream said:its ok hun...but I have to run for awhile...![]()
talk to you later I hope

JupiterRising said:Have fun if it is possible with what your doing, Sweetie.
Well, I will be around later so we will see each other.
treebeardgarden said:Evening Kyla
just a quickie hun
back later
yeah hun but just leaving got the flu and my tinitus is going nuts so I'm away to bed.kylasdream said:Evening TBG........![]()
hmmm so are you around now
