kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
Is this a good position for a spanking?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

RickyRooster said:Kayla. It's a very good position for spanking. And for me to lie on the floor between your legs and lick your sweet pussy through your panties. And for me to pull them to one side.................. Sorry hun. Got a bit carried away there but who would blame me. Great pics![]()
![]()
mark197205 said:Damn right it is!!![]()
kylasdream said:
mark197205 said:LOL, so am I, only two to go til 40k.....
kylasdream said:Is this a good position for a spanking?[/QUOT![]()
![]()
![]()
Very nice pics, I am a sucker for sexy black outifts and stockings with garters. I think you look wonderful, I would be happy to give you a good licking.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
deepstar7 said:Very nice pics, I am a sucker for sexy black outifts and stockings with garters. I think you look wonderful, I would be happy to give you a good licking.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
hmmm a licking sounds pretty good right now!
mark197205 said:Hmmm, I already did that......![]()
kylasdream said:I kinda like the outfit......its the first time I have worn something like that!
I am glad you like ithmmm a licking sounds pretty good right now!
Just show me where. 
skme said:Kayla........you are soooo hot!!!!! Love the new pics and outfit!!!! Very SEXY!!!!!!![]()
and its nice to see you again Nice to see you again and keep up the good work! Thanks for sharing!kylasdream said:Oh I am glad you like itand its nice to see you again

skme said:Nice to see you again and keep up the good work! Thanks for sharing!![]()
kylasdream said:I will keep posting as long as I keep getting responses

deepstar7 said:Great pics like those will always draw good responces.![]()
kylasdream said:always from nice people like you....![]()

Kayla.........You wouldnt believe the response your getting from me!!!!!!kylasdream said:I will keep posting as long as I keep getting responses

deepstar7 said:I do enjoy seeing sexy ladies like you showing their wild side.![]()
skme said:Kayla.........You wouldnt believe the response your getting from me!!!!!!![]()