A lil Daring!

robotom said:
If called upon, I can go on and on and on then off, and on again, and on and on, then maybe a little off again.........oh dear.
get to the point already :p​
 
kylasdream said:
hmmmm I don't have a happy dance:(
maybe you could help with that ;)​


You dont???? :confused: :confused:

I am sure we could come up with one for you somehow.... :p
 
kylasdream said:
get to the point already :p​


Oh dear! The point I suppose.....this morning....would be to dive right in....find a comfy spot and just stay there as long as I possibly could.....no, no, theres no need to hold the back of my head, tho you may if you wish
 
robotom said:
Oh dear! The point I suppose.....this morning....would be to dive right in....find a comfy spot and just stay there as long as I possibly could.....no, no, theres no need to hold the back of my head, tho you may if you wish
Oh nice point....but I need more info...... :kiss:​
 
kylasdream said:
Oh nice point....but I need more info...... :kiss:​

And who ever would have thought that all those years of studying angles, arcs, circles, and all that geometry would have paid off in THIS way.

But Im thinking that my tongue paid more attention to that class than my brain did......although my brain is thinking of where to put the circles and lines and curves and angles...... yes, i think all right in that one area would be a good spot........ahhhh, daydreaming is sooooo nice, until i fall off the tree limb. ouch.
 
robotom said:
And who ever would have thought that all those years of studying angles, arcs, circles, and all that geometry would have paid off in THIS way.

But Im thinking that my tongue paid more attention to that class than my brain did......although my brain is thinking of where to put the circles and lines and curves and angles...... yes, i think all right in that one area would be a good spot........ahhhh, daydreaming is sooooo nice, until i fall off the tree limb. ouch.
omg your funny........................... :nana:
but it all sounds good to me!!!​
 
Oh lawdy!

Miss Kyla,

Your last set of pictures were exquisite! I especially admire your ample cleavage, such a magnificent display. I felt compelled to look through your pictures twice.

Yours,
Ian
 
DemonicAngel said:
Miss Kyla,

Your last set of pictures were exquisite! I especially admire your ample cleavage, such a magnificent display. I felt compelled to look through your pictures twice.

Yours,
Ian
Good Morning Ian.... ;)
thank you for stopping in ...its always a pleasure to see your posts...
I have some new pic's you might like,I will post them later though...
but this is what I am wearing in them... :D​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Morning Ian.... ;)
thank you for stopping in ...its always a pleasure to see your posts...
I have some new pic's you might like,I will post them later though...
but this is what I am wearing in them... :D​
:rose: ... mmmm The morning is already looking up... new pics... and...
​
... :rose: :p :kiss:​
 
Last edited:
milesstand said:
:rose: ... mmmm The morning is already looking up... new pics... and...

... :rose: :p :kiss:
Hello Miles..... :kiss: :kiss:
I have missed you hun...
I hope all is well.....
and I was bad and clicked it...:eek:​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Morning Ian.... ;)
thank you for stopping in ...its always a pleasure to see your posts...
I have some new pic's you might like,I will post them later though...
but this is what I am wearing in them... :D​


....ummm....yeah....at a loss for words..........uh......... :nana: hehe
 
I am looking forward to your next set. The only pictures I have to offer are on my thread, since I no longer have a digital camera. I might have to remedy that problem soon, until then my old pics should suffice.
 
DemonicAngel said:
I am looking forward to your next set. The only pictures I have to offer are on my thread, since I no longer have a digital camera. I might have to remedy that problem soon, until then my old pics should suffice.
hmmm I will have to go check them out....hehehehe :catroar:​
 
Back
Top