kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
kenstrus2 said:Know thats kind of kinky but that apart. hehehe
thought you weren't into that!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kenstrus2 said:Know thats kind of kinky but that apart. hehehe
kenstrus2 said:I'll bring the whipped cream and you bring the cherries. *Nodding approvingly*
kylasdream said:Oh I will share my toys alright! hehehehehhe
Well it all depends on the situation and whom. Someone trustworthy would be OK.kylasdream said:thought you weren't into that!![]()
mark197205 said:Your on, would choc sprinkles be ok too? *winks*
kenstrus2 said:Well it all depends on the situation and whom. Someone trustworthy would be OK.
kenstrus2 said:
Perfect. Hunni we're having a Kylasplit tonight!![]()
... Headliner at the Moulin Rouge... 
milesstand said:... Headliner at the Moulin Rouge...
![]()
kylasdream said:hmmm...someone trustworthy,so does this mean you've given it some thought
kylasdream said:OMG.............thats funny!
Deja Vu. I knew I saw her some where else.milesstand said:... Headliner at the Moulin Rouge...
![]()
kenstrus2 said:Of course I have and what ever happens happens.
kenstrus2 said:Hehehe. I do think about you alot.
kylasdream said:But you never said anything to me
kylasdream said:I know!![]()
kenstrus2 said:
Just your average Horny bear is all.kylasdream said:I love that teddy!

kenstrus2 said:Just your average Horny bear is all.![]()
kylasdream said:hmmm he suits you!




kenstrus2 said:
Thank you!
kylasdream said:anytime babe
kenstrus2 said: