kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
mark197205 said:Excellent news Kyla![]()
![]()
![]()
thank you mark
I hope you've had agood weekend!
I hope you've had agood weekend!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
mark197205 said:Excellent news Kyla![]()
![]()
![]()
kenstrus2 said:Good evening babes. How are you doing tonight?
kylasdream said:ummm you know where I was![]()
and its great to have her home!
kylasdream said:Good evening Hunni![]()
I am doing great but you already knew that!
kenstrus2 said:Yes I did and was glad to ummm..... detain you.
kylasdream said:detain,is that what they call it?
kylasdream said:thank you mark![]()
I hope you've had agood weekend!

Great news hunkylasdream said:Everyone who reads my thread Knows that My pup has been missing for a week now!
well I got a phone call last night,someone saw my flyers,this lady saw a dog who looked just like my baby!
at the shelter,we went to day to see if it was her!
to my surprise it was ! she is now home safe and sound!
thank you all for your kind words and thought!
Btw this is my pup!
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Kylasdream/pets/PICT1047.jpg

kenstrus2 said:
mark197205 said:I have thank you, and I guess you have too, especially with your pup turning up.![]()
treebeardgarden said:Great news hun![]()
![]()
![]()
By the way have I shown you my dog?
Similar or what and yes it is a dog and not bitch
So happy for you hun love your pup reminds me of Seton when he was young.
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=522002
have a great sunday hun![]()
kenstrus2 said:
kylasdream said:thats just wrong!
kylasdream said:Oh yes that was the icing on the cake!

kenstrus2 said:Sorry about my split personality. http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/kenstrus/angeldevil.jpg
mark197205 said:You had cake? where's my slice?![]()
kylasdream said:
kylasdream said:sitting on the counter in the kitchen!![]()
hmmm I thought you were more the pie type

kenstrus2 said:You got me there hun.
mark197205 said:Cake, Pie, its all good for me.....![]()
kylasdream said:thought so!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kenstrus2 said:Maybe not. hehehe
kylasdream said:hmmm.....sometime I wonder about you