A lil Daring!

kylasdream said:
ummm...well....ummm....taking a break thats it...lmao :p​

Glad i could leave you an opening to get out of that one. :D
Must say I agree with you.
This latest set of pics are so very succulant. ;)

:kiss:

​
 
Mornin .........

there Miss K, sounds and looks like an eventful weekend.

Great creativity on both sides of the camera, helping out a neighbor in need of expression! :D

Best to you and Ken, lucky devil. :)
 
JupiterRising said:

Glad i could leave you an opening to get out of that one. :D
Must say I agree with you.
This latest set of pics are so very succulant. ;)

:kiss:

​
awww now I'm blushing :eek: :eek: :eek:
thank you hun :kiss:​
 
mark197205 said:
Howdy Kyla :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Finally got out of bed huh? :rolleyes:
Morning mark :kiss:
ha ha h a......very friggin funny! :p
I do wanna go back to bed though...its yucky out ,raining....:(​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Morning :kiss:
I am glad you like them,it just makes me want to post more :D
hmmm I think I am addicted ;)
Have a great day hun​


thank you, and look forward to seeing more.

It's always a great day when I don't have to go to work. Tomorrow won't be so good tho'
 
mc253 said:
there Miss K, sounds and looks like an eventful weekend.

Great creativity on both sides of the camera, helping out a neighbor in need of expression! :D

Best to you and Ken, lucky devil. :)
Morning Mc :kiss:
and thank you very much....I have been having alot of fun! :D​
 
kylasdream said:
Morning mark :kiss:
ha ha h a......very friggin funny! :p
I do wanna go back to bed though...its yucky out ,raining....:(​


You know me, never one to miss a quick smartass comment. :p :p
 
zschachwitz said:
thank you, and look forward to seeing more.

It's always a great day when I don't have to go to work. Tomorrow won't be so good tho'
I should be thanking you ;)
Oh I am glad you have the day off ,I do hope you get to enjoy it!
and don't think about tomorrow! :D​
 
Back
Top