kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
kenstrus2 said:Yes I did and couldn't help it.
lol....and you knew I would say something....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kenstrus2 said:Yes I did and couldn't help it.
kylasdream said:lol....and you knew I would say something....
just wicked said:Hi hunny...
kenstrus2 said:Hi JW. How are you doing?
mark197205 said:Good, cos I'm too old to change now!![]()
just wicked said:Hi hunny...
kylasdream said:
just wicked said:Not to bad...What are you guys up to , to day...
kenstrus2 said:Just waiting for your bubbly self to appear is all.
just wicked said:me bubbly now thats FUNNY...
kylasdream said:lmao....hey I am older than you and I am expected to change!
kenstrus2 said:Of course you are.
mark197205 said:Yeah well men find change harder than women....![]()
just wicked said:LOL...not
kenstrus2 said:
mark197205 said:Yeah well men find change harder than women....![]()
just wicked said:That would be me hehehehe
kenstrus2 said:
just wicked said:yes you are...
kylasdream said:sorry I have to go ...I'm not feeling well....have fun

kylasdream said:sorry I have to go ...I'm not feeling well....have fun
kylasdream said:sorry I have to go ...I'm not feeling well....have fun
